Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1100 ACE Rider
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1986 VN750

Anyone want to pickup my VN750? It is in decent shape. When I bought at the end of last summer. I need something bigger though.

The odometer said 5k….i put a newish spedo on it that now says 25k ( I think, gotta double check). Body in good shape, only I minor dent in tank from handle bars hitting. Has Cobra exhaust, after market handle bars and grips. Seat has no tears.

I rode it a few times, but it has a small oil leak at the rear tensioner and I haven’t repaired it yet. Only other problem is it has a small slip in second gear, mid range usually. Other than that, ran fine.

I also have a box of spare parts that I will throw in, including new/used gears for the transmission. I didn’t know if that was the problem with the slipping 2nd gear, got a good deal, so picked it up anyway.

Anyhow. Questions let me know.

$1000 firm :beerchug: If multiple folks want it, highest bid over asking gets it, but once I say sold…its sold.

Located in Cuyahoga Falls, OH. You must be able to come get it.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
So what are you going to do without your 86' Looks like a great bike. Not ready to sell mine but have wondered what I would sell for. Sounds like a great price for a sweet ride. Good luck. Gonna miss her?

·
Registered
555 Posts
lol! I paid a $1,000.00 for my 94 vn750 in mint condition with new tires. I guess prices are all different in states.

·
1100 ACE Rider
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, it was a fun bike to ride. But i am 6'3 255....lol....i think i need something a little bigger. I would love to find a nice 1200+.

Scuba,

sounds like you got a great deal :)

·
Registered
555 Posts
I am 6'1 245lbs. some times I feel like a giant on the 750. But i did think about getting something bigger. But i couldn't part with my first bike.

·
1100 ACE Rider
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold!

·
1100 ACE Rider
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sold for $1000. I put it up on here a few days before Craigslist, to see if any of the true VN lovers wanted it...but no bites. It was sold in 1 day on Craigslist.

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
Sold for $1000. I put it up on here a few days before Craigslist, to see if any of the true VN lovers wanted it...but no bites. It was sold in 1 day on Craigslist.
That's because the price was right.

·
1100 ACE Rider
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i tried to price it to sell. Wasnt trying to make a ton of cash off of it. Just some to put towards my new ride.

Thats ok. I may not have a VN any more...but this is still the best forum in town.

·
1100 ACE Rider
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i did! This sight is priceless.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts