Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned my Vulcan for almost two years and I have finally come across another one in the wild.

I pulled up at a stop light after passing 3 other guys riding and next thing I know one of them pulls up next to me yelling “haha twins!” I had to get a pic.

His (in front) was an 89, mine is an 05

Attachments

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Seems to be an epidemic of the black/silver color combo lately. I really like my tank and happened to get the color by accident. I was just tired of looking at the deep crease and large knee dent on the left side of the otherwise pristine 2003 burgundy/gray tank. It was like the super hot chick in the crowd that turns and gives you a smile, with three green teeth and a wart the size of a grape on her nose. Didn't care when I was riding it, but I hated to park it anywhere except inside the garage.

Met one other rider on a VN750. I gave him a chrome cap for his coolant tank and invited him to give us a shout here. He never did. Did talk to a former owner at the gas pumps, sounded like he was sorry he gave it up.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Must be five or more black/silver bikes that have shown up here in the past several months. Just spotted another one, joined a month ago. CasperJames profile

1 - 3 of 3 Posts