Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they locked, and why? Is it only for mods to add info, I'm sure they want to keep them short and sweet.

anyways I was looking for a headlight for the bike and found them on the net for 45 to 65 dollars. autozone had the 9003 bulb for $10.99

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Are they locked, and why? Is it only for mods to add info, I'm sure they want to keep them short and sweet.

anyways I was looking for a headlight for the bike and found them on the net for 45 to 65 dollars. autozone had the 9003 bulb for $10.99
Yes, they're locked. If they weren't, they would quickly grow to an unmanageable and therefor useless size.

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
As I understand it, the Verses were kind of the "cornerstone" of the beginning of this forum as it branched off of the Yahoo group (the original vn750 group). So lots of the stuff in the verses is dated, but a major part of it still holds it's own as far as accuracy. Some opinions group wide have changed a little. An example is fusing the stator wires. Seems like back then it might have been the latest and greatest, but the majority of members here will say don't do it, but solder the joint. So, I agree that maybe some work needs to be done to the verses, but it could be a full time job.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts