Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is just a heads up for anyone wanting to go to the UP . there is a great web site upcruising.com with a lot of ride info for the area . I am planning to go up some time in june or july , money and time permitting . my daughter lives in Marquette and she wants me to ride up there and take her on a bike ride. so if any one is planning a ride to the UP the site is helpful .
that's upcruising.com

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
try this;

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVy2DwVNT9EwAKrNXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzdTE3cnU0BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDQwMl8x/RV=2/RE=1398026756/RO=10/RU=http://www.upcruising.com//RK=0/RS=22K01HJTi9ALceUitFLAT7rcShA-

ok, I'm checking it out now. but I've got to ask.....what's so special about upper michigan peninsula? I've never been there, so I don't have a clue. lol although, maybe I should just jump on my bike and ride my ass up there to see first hand. lol
the site looks pretty cool. I will have to look into it more. thanks. :smiley_th

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Natural scenic beauty as far as the eye can see.

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
The U.P. hasn't been touched by the big chains. It's still has mom and pop run businesses. The towns have character. Now there aren't a lot of towns. Lot's of open space and great riding.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there is a lot of wilderness , grate roads , more laidback , no big cities
there are not a lot of twisties , but there are a lot of things to do and see
plus , you get to ride across the big mac to get there

·
Registered
331 Posts
The U.P. hasn't been touched by the big chains. It's still has mom and pop run businesses. The towns have character. Now there aren't a lot of towns. Lot's of open space and great riding.
No big corp? Dang you made me wanna ride up there.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts