Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, I got a new Scorpion MF battery Wednesday, insurance Friday afternoon, 2 inches of snow Friday night, and then cloudy 35 degree weather Saturday, and today was sunny, 32*F, and clear roads...

I had a 20 foot patch of ice to get across before leaving the driveway, but I went out anyway for a 20 mile ride circling down town the Soo, hit 70-75 a few times once outside the city limits to see how she ran/sounded. so far she's running good, a few problems, but they're minor.

I really missed riding this winter, lol.. I've had the bike one year to date today and haven't ridden her since November 13th, 2008.

Well, I will post some pics depicting the bike and snow piles...The snow banks are still as tall as the bike in most places...:BLAM:

BTW, I think my girlfriend is a little jealous now that the bike is out... :boxing:

·
D2u
175 Posts
Read that ,and had to lol. My wife just told me today that i have been spending alot of time with my bike out in the barn the last few weeks. The weather here is trying to break,but Michigan doesnt have much of a spring. Seems to go from winter to summer ,so hopefully we get some nice weather next month. I have been out on my bike 3 times now,but still a bit cold for more than a 5 or 10 mile ride. Hope the snow melts for you guy's in the UP real soon.

·
Rider on the Storm
1,287 Posts
I've ridden to the U.P. the past two years... but in July!!! :smiley_th

I usually head west at the Straits, though!

CFB

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

1 - 4 of 4 Posts