Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well when I bought by bike back in February my Fiance didn't like me describing the bike as "sexy." But last week we took a ride up the Blue ridge parkway and stopped off for an intense assent up a mountain, Humpback Rocks. When we came back to the parking lot, there was my vn750 sitting in the parking lot glinting in the sun! What did she say. "That is a sexy looking bike!" What can I say? The Vulcan has charm that wins over the toughest of people!
I hope everyone is having as much fun this summer as I am on our great little bikes!!!

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Well when I bought by bike back in February my Fiance didn't like me describing the bike as "sexy." But last week we took a ride up the Blue ridge parkway and stopped off for an intense assent up a mountain, Humpback Rocks. When we came back to the parking lot, there was my vn750 sitting in the parking lot glinting in the sun! What did she say. "That is a sexy looking bike!" What can I say? The Vulcan has charm that wins over the toughest of people!
I hope everyone is having as much fun this summer as I am on our great little bikes!!!
great story there ! Happy for you.
If it rains anymore, my bike will become drowned ! LOL

Williamtech

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks WilliamTech!!!
Yeah, I have to time my rides between the rains. And more than once I've raced the storms back home. I don't always win...but at least it's not cold outside!
I hope it dries out so you can ride some!

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Thanks WilliamTech!!!
Yeah, I have to time my rides between the rains. And more than once I've raced the storms back home. I don't always win...but at least it's not cold outside!
I hope it dries out so you can ride some!
hell,i have to time my rides between the sunny days;)glad the ole lady finally gets it:smiley_th

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Hey OleDirtyDoc! Yeah she came around, but it took a few rides!
sometimes that is all it takes:smiley_th

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
now that the ol lady is on board open her up um the bike that is ;) and show her what it will do :motorcycl

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
next she is gonna want her own:motorcycl

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think we're pushing our luck there! I'm happy as long as she enjoys riding on the back! I like it that's for sure! Keeps me nice and warm!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts