Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Retired USAF (IYAAYAS)
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Puyallup Washington. Since buying mine new in 06 I tend to pay more attention to passing/parked bikes to see if I can spot any more Vulcans. In all that time I have seen exactly TWO. One passed my house one day and another was parked at the local Bingo place the wife haunts regularly. It was highly modified and I remember the gas tank wasn't anything Kawasaki made. Aside from that, I've not seen any more and not met anyone that owns one. I wonder if anyone reading this that lives in this general tri-state area of Washington-Oregon-Idaho would be up for a weekend gathering later this summer. It's be awesome to see a parking lot full of Vulcans.

·
Super Moderator
2,570 Posts
down here in sunny SW floriduh where I live, if it aint a harley, you probably wont see it, unless its a sport bike. I have seen exactly 1 other vulcan 750 in my area. there are some other vulcans (800,900, ect) around, but very few 750's

·
Retired USAF (IYAAYAS)
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All the more reason for US to get out and be seen! When you drive long distances in your car and pass a stretch of land or field with a herd of cattle in it, you tend to notice the single triceratops amongst all the plain old cows. I wonder how many times some biker has passed me and wondered what that was he just passed. I think it would be fun to be in a herd of Vulcans for a change instead of being the poor triceratops.

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
I've seen just one on the road, talked to the owner for a bit, gave him a chrome coolant tank cap and this web address. Don't think he ever showed up here though.

Had one other guy walk by and say he used to have one, and have seen a few listed for sale locally.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
There's three besides mine in my town

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
I've seen one in person, and a few are always on Craigslist. Not the most common in California as there are more UJMs, Sport Bikes, Adventure Bikes etc than cruisers here.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
we have a few kawasaki dealers around here so they are plenty. i know of atleast 10 legion riders that are on vulcans of all sizes

·
Registered
23 Posts
Living in Wisconsin, Harley is what we see mostly. Some sport bikes. Not many vn750. I'v seen one other 750 in my area, once.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
Living in Wisconsin, Harley is what we see mostly. Some sport bikes. Not many vn750. I'v seen one other 750 in my area, once.
They have Harleys in Wisconsin? ;)

Reactions: Monnerjr
1 - 10 of 10 Posts