Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Straight roads are evil
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The leaves are turning golden amber, the fall explosion of spectacular color in California's High Sierras. A group of us took off to find the legendary pot of gold, err pile of gold, err golden leaves? Yeah that was it.

Here's a taste.

All pics here:
http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126061

See you on the road, gear up and let's ride.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Hey, thanks for the great pictures, I fully understand about no pics. on the twisties...lol... Watch those slick leaves in the turns...
Again thanks, and have a good one...Old Dog...

Reactions: EQPlayer

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
Phenomenal account and stellar pics! That blue in the sky is one of the nicest colors I've ever seen. Thanks so much for posting this, this is what it's allllllll about!

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Phenomenal account and stellar pics! That blue in the sky is one of the nicest colors I've ever seen. Thanks so much for posting this, this is what it's allllllll about!
what, no blue skies in Jersey ?

....had to say it LOL

WilliamTech :smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
what, no blue skies in Jersey ?

....had to say it LOL
Rarely...except in Sussex Co......lol.... ;)

I tell ya, I been wantin to go to the Rockies for autumn since I was a kid (that was ages ago)....mountains covered in gold, treelines holding the green of the conifers, and a tinge of snow on the very peaks....
If I ever get a real bike, gonna be there....actually, if I was in my 20s, would do it on this one, lol.....

Enjoy the ride !!!!!!!!!!! :smiley_th

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts

I tell ya, I been wantin to go to the Rockies for autumn since I was a kid (that was ages ago)....mountains covered in gold, treelines holding the green of the conifers, and a tinge of snow on the very peaks....
If I ever get a real bike, gonna be there....actually, if I was in my 20s, would do it on this one, lol.....

Go for it !!!! :smiley_th :smiley_th

WilliamTech

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts

I used to take my Jeep up Old Gold Camp Road every chance I got in the fall to see the pretty colors, can't wait to ride the bike up there next fall.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts