Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
Nice. Looks like you've been riding in the mud.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Is that what the pipes look like without the heat shields? Or are they aftermarket pipes?

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
I like the paint! The mirrors and grips are cool too. Did you change the handle bars yourself or did you get it like that?

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
Are you going to keep the stock exhaust or get rid of it? Depending on condition, I might be interested.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I gave the exhaust to a friend of mine already, the handle bars were already on there, the grips are harley, I also have harley screamin eagle mesh exhaust gaskets.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
I gave the exhaust to a friend of mine already, the handle bars were already on there, the grips are harley, I also have harley screamin eagle mesh exhaust gaskets.
How do you fit 1" Harley grips on a Vulcan that uses 7/8" handlebars?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
You mean this bike isn't a Harleywasaki, lol. The grips have glued hard plastic inserted in the grips that bring it down to fit the bars, I can't help it I like Harley parts, they don't move any but if I ever have to remove them I'll have to cut them off(hopefully that will never happen). I was messing around with my bike while I was at work today and figured I would check my charging system just for the hell of it since I keep my bike in the shop any way, (I was bored),at idle it puts out 13.1 volts and 3,000 rpms 12.6 volts, the volts sure went the wrong direction. I have had the stator and rectifier on order for a week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts