Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...name is Brian, Ive been riding a 750 since 1999. I have been through 26 states and parts of Canada on her and have never had a problem (till now)
I have de-goated,new mirrors,Dyna pipes,chrome here and there.....
To see a not so updated pic of the bike my VROC #5817
I have recently had some carb trouble and hope to find some insight here on the forum.:motorcycl

·
Registered
165 Posts
Dynas?

weasel750 said:
Hey all...name is Brian, Ive been riding a 750 since 1999. I have been through 26 states and parts of Canada on her and have never had a problem (till now)
I have de-goated,new mirrors,Dyna pipes,chrome here and there.....
To see a not so updated pic of the bike my VROC #5817
I have recently had some carb trouble and hope to find some insight here on the forum.:motorcycl
I noticed you have Dyna pipes... I have a set of Dyna mufflers that I would like to install and was wondering if you might have some clues to get this done relatively easy.

·
spence
314 Posts
Hey Weasel, I used to ride a 750, but got a kz1000 instead. Live in Fairport. Great bunch of people here. Lots on info

Spence

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I havent actually done the job yet...I did find some instructions on the yahoo vn750 site. If you can follow the instructions for the degoat.....you can certainly do this job. The only hard part is finding a nice shiny piece of metal to use as a muffler hanger. I will keep you posted as to my progress, but I am not sure when I will begin...I have the carbs off right now which is my big project. No sense in putting in pipes till I get her running!!
I am not a big fan of this carb job...........

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks...I have been browsing for a few months....its time I signed up!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My stock pipes cracked....so I found the Dyna pipes for 10$$ on E-bay! I was happy, they are super heavy-duty! I will definately have to get this done before spring.....I have heard mixed reviews on what they sound like.....but I am happy that I scored some beautiful quality pipes for real cheap!! Again...I will keep you in the loop once I get started. If you start before me would you do the same?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Sure will... I printed out vulcanizer2003 instructions from Yahoo group for starters... Thanks for reponse.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts