Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for all the efforts from the people that put together the new grill cover. Installed in just a couple of minutes and looks great! I'm so glad I got in on this. Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll post a pic when I can. But I did NOT paint the rad cover. I thought the silver on black was a better look for it.

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
I was going to leave mine black, but painted it to match the colors on the bike. Some of the other cover owners did theirs like that, I liked the look, and did the same.

Of course that lead to cleaning a repainting my neck covers, then airbox body's, and some other stuff. (that was all shot in low gloss black though, not the color of the bike)

Lookin forward to your pics. Its cool to see how people have done their stuff. ;)

·
Love My Baby
1,165 Posts
Got my rad cover today! Looks terrific. Well made little beast! Can't wait for the weekend to come so I can install it and take if for a spin. I'm proud to display the VN750.com stencil because I'm always impressed at the knowledge, helpfulness and camaraderie from the members of this forum.

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Got mine yesterday! Now all I need is my bike back and the install will begin *G*

·
Registered
109 Posts
Mine came yesterday, too and I want to add my "congrats" to all who made this possible. It will dress up the bike tremendously.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Outstanding job on the rad cover guys! Very nicely cut out and sturdy too. I sanded it down and polished it out to a near chrome shine. Took about three hours but it was well worth it. Down the road I might have it actually have it chromed. I also like the idea of painting the shroud to match the bike, I'm planning that myself. Thanks a ton for gett'n it done...you guys ROCK!

If there's another production run of these things....don't miss out!

·
Love My Baby
1,165 Posts
Got my rad cover Wednesday and installed it today. Bought stainless steel hardware and I've got to say it looks great! Now I want to change out the bolts that hold the plastic cover for stainless steel, too.

Thanks to those who arranged for the manufacture, sale and shipping of this item for all of us. It kind of brings out the brotherhood between us all, and your efforts are very much appreciated.

·
CWO3 Navy (Retired)
722 Posts
With exception of the overseas shipment, the rest of the Grills have been shipped out. If you haven't received yours yet you should next week.

Let's see the pics, start posting the picture of your bike with this great looking grill mounted!

·
Registered
409 Posts
I was going to say - where are the pics?

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts

·
CWO3 Navy (Retired)
722 Posts
VoiP DOC, The grill looks great, complete's the bike! BZ!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Flight. love how it turned out on ur bike. next spring I may paint my rad cover to match the bike paint. Looks really good on yours. Peace.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts