Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
What do think,Are you in ? Who's with me ?
Definately, maybe a picture of him and his bike right where we announce the turning era of another 1000 members, 6000, 7000, 8000etc!

He was the most helpful person this forum has probably had or will ever have!

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Definately, maybe a picture of him and his bike right where we announce the turning era of another 1000 members, 6000, 7000, 8000etc!

He was the most helpful person this forum has probably had or will ever have!
I'm for it, as said above, he sure helped a lot of folks, you have my vote...
We are diminished...
RIP Ron...
...Old Dog...

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
VROC has a memorial wall of members that are now riding the silky sweeps of heaven. I would like to see something like that on this forum also but with the hopes and prayers that it would not be filled with posts about past members.

Wiley, if you would like to do up something for Ron, I'd be honored to set up the post for you. Just email me with the write-up and any pictures you want included.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Idea: rename "the vulcan verses" "Ron's verses" ( or something like that) with a Good pic of him in the tag line.

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
I like the idea of having a few pics of Ol' Yeller up on the wall. Ron is the one who kept the Creep Show rolling last winter when I was about to through in the Towel and call it quits and find another bike.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well I am new to the site but before I signed up I read a lot of all the past feeds an they helped me so much, an a lot of them were carberator problems an he helped me so much so I am in
Thanks Matt

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I'll vote for that,I believe Dianna has the right Idea.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Sounds great to me.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
I'll vote for that,I believe Dianna has the right Idea.
I agree with Dianna too. A memorial wall is a great idea. Do us proud Wiley, and create something for us to remember Ron and his contribution to the VN750 forum.:smiley_th

·
Registered
278 Posts
I like it very much, Dianna.

It will be a great remembrance, Wiley.

John

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts
Sounds like a great idea.

Feel free to use the photo I took of him last year in Helen, GA, next to his yellow monster.

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
How many members' bikes and hence lives are better because of Ron? Hell yeah he needs a tribute. He was not only the best but unlike some experts, he was always willing to share it with anyone he could. We were damn lucky to have him.

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
If yes, please post the information here as some of us are not on both sites.

·
Registered
77 Posts
New member here. I haven't posted often over the past 4 months since finding this site, however, I have digested a plethora of articles/posts. A lot of the useful posts included Lance providing a unique perspective on the subject.

In short...he is deserving of a place of honor on this site. Furthermore, I find it touching that the time he took here will continue to live on helping others long after he was gone. I never met him, but I imagine he would be very happy of that fact.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts