Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, I've have enough "fun" over on the other thread (of dread), so I decided to start a new (much nicer & funner) thread this one.......

this is something Wolfie and I have talked about doing for awhile now. we'd like to see if we can't get it off the ground for next year. some of you may have heard a little about it already, (thanks to LP).

anyways I'm calling out all Buckeyes for ride to Eastern PA., for a chance to meet up with Wolfie and freinds (Wolfpack). this would be a 3day, 2 night, trip. I believe we are looking into doing the whole camping thing.

so, anyone interested or have any input, please post.
thanks,
Ruger

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I might be able to swing one night, 2 nights and 3 days is a lot for camping out of a motorcycle in my opinion for me anyway.

kenny

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
I understand this is still in the very early planning stages but any hints as to where since eastern PA encompasses a large area and possibly a month that this may take place in? A three day event would involve a modified work schedule for many.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Lol as long as this doesn't interfere with this Michigan event next year :)

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I might be able to swing one night, 2 nights and 3 days is a lot for camping out of a motorcycle in my opinion for me anyway.

kenny
I hear ya. so if you can only make 1 night, that's cool. I myself, can't get the wife to camp more than 1 night. so, I may have to just make it a overnighter also. we will see.

I'm sure where ever we go there will be a motel somewhere near by.
Sounds like fun. Can't wait for the details.
there might be. don't know yet, because we haven't picked a spot yet. right now we working on a date.

I understand this is still in the very early planning stages but any hints as to where since eastern PA encompasses a large area and possibly a month that this may take place in? A three day event would involve a modified work schedule for many.
thanks for understanding! as for what area.....I should have said "ride East to central PA.". my bad. we are looking into places that are in the center of the state of PA.. around State College area, either North or South of State College. more details on that later, right now, we are working on "when", then we will work on the "where".

Lol as long as this doesn't interfere with this Michigan event next year :)
we were thinking Sept.. NOT! just joking. although there is a trip that the wife and I will be making in early Sept. (5-7th) next year. (Hint. Hint. we will be meeting up with a good old boy from KY.) we are very much looking forward to making the VN750.com MI. Gathering.

I'm in as long as I can get the time off
that's cool and that's what I thought.

OK. NOW..........WHEN? peeps give me some months that work, please. thank you.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Hell I will if i can get time off also.

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
Why is it bad if people know about it? How are people supposed to attend a meet they don't know about? Also, how is having a boat load of time in advance for planning a bad thing?

Anyway, how about some time on the outskirts of Summer? Late May, early June or late August, early September?

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Why is it bad if people know about it? How are people supposed to attend a meet they don't know about? Also, how is having a boat load of time in advance for planning a bad thing?

Anyway, how about some time on the outskirts of Summer? Late May, early June or late August, early September?
who are you talking to? haha

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

well. we could have it in September, but I wouldn't be able to make it. I already have two other trips booked for September. so for me that's out.

as for late May, maybe.
early June, well that's when Ohio Bike Week is. I'm not sure if I'm going to that either. I'm also planning a trip to the Hills that may just end up in June, along with a camping trip planed for June too. so June is a every busy month for me (already!). doh. lol

for me, I think the best time would be early July. but I want to see what works for others too.

who? well, us! you! me! himself?! lol that's who he's talking to. lol

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
As long as he's not talking to my voices we'll be fine.i get jealous of them.they're mine,all mine

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I was considering the ride around MI that StonePoet was talking about.....I don't think that was really planned yet...or maybe it fizzled out...not sure.

Way too early for me to nail down any dates yet, but I suspect May, June would be best for me since the summers book up quickly with family weddings and such.

Whatever you decide, i will do my damdest to make it work.... :motorcycl

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
^ I was talkin' to Ruger for bustin my stones again for telling people about the trip we all knew was coming. Whatev, I'm over it. Your guys' posts were hilarious though. Doc, I'm starting to think you do hear voices! ;)

I might be able to do July but like someone said, there's weddings, b-days, the fourth, graduations, etc and I come from a bigass family. But I'll see what I can do. A three hour ride ain't too bad. I did that to Roar to the Shore...

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ I was talkin' to Ruger for bustin my stones again for telling people about the trip we all knew was coming. Whatev, I'm over it. Your guys' posts were hilarious though. Doc, I'm starting to think you do hear voices! ;)

I might be able to do July but like someone said, there's weddings, b-days, the fourth, graduations, etc and I come from a bigass family. But I'll see what I can do. A three hour ride ain't too bad. I did that to Roar to the Shore...
well, from what I hear.......you won't make it anyway. :doh: at least that's what I've been told. lol

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
....lololol !!!!....*rofl*....

·
2,501 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Wow! I felt that all the way over here on the coast. Ouch. lol
hey, I'm not hatin', just sayin'. I've been told by at least 2 members that it is likely that LP would most likely not make it. sorry LP, that's just what I've been told.
so if you can and do make it, great! if not, you will be missed. but, oh well, maybe next time. it's all good.

·
2,501 Posts
hey, I not hatin', just sayin'. I've been told by at least 2 members that it is likely that LP would most likely not make it. sorry LP, that's just what I've been told.
so if you can and do make it, great! if not, you will be missed. but, oh well, maybe next time. it's all good.
Yes, you are just sayin' and Wolfie was just echoin'. So I will be fair and say that LP did show up at the sit down we had in Clinton which was held about two hundred yards from were he lives. Its all good though as you said. lol

1 - 20 of 136 Posts