Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I haven't really tried to make brackets just for the turn signals or helmet locks yet. I will have more time after the gathering. I'm getting pretty close to having the rack work with the toolbox though. I think some creative trimming is in order and she will be all set.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Alright update time. First off thank you for the interest. Now that I have some time I will be able to start those racks for all that wanted one. I will also post some new pics of the racks after I get them done. I am looking to have a few out this weekend.

·
Jackie Chan Stunt Double
21 Posts
Let me know when you get caught up with making these. I would like to take on off your hands.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Man I really need to get some time to do some work on these. Work has been murder lately leaving me really no time to do much else. I am really sorry the progress is so slow for everyone that wants one. Please bear with me as it is finally slowing down and i am looking at some real time coming up.

·
Jackie Chan Stunt Double
21 Posts
no rush. I could tell you were a busy guy, and just wanted to throw my name in the hat if you were keeping track or taking requests. I am not in a hurry. :smiley_th

·
Registered
555 Posts
looks cool, but it looks like it would hit the break light when you hit a bump.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
looks cool, but it looks like it would hit the break light when you hit a bump.
nope, I can sit on it and it won't even flex.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I like these a lot. So how are we setting on the price of these now? Also is there a template or design I could see incase I wanted to try to make my own?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts