Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Late to the party
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wahoo!, I introduced myself some months back. I've been riding since the end of April on my '05 and loving it. Just had a new high in that I completed the MSC course, 2 days of 5 hours each riding in 80+ heat and humidity, but loved every minute of it - but that darned double U-turn 'S' in the box in the examination at the end. :-|I've got my full MC endorsement now and it feels great. I will definitely be taking the advanced MC courses every year for some time. It was a fun, informative experience and the instructors we had were outstanding. I'd like to give everyone on this site a thanks for all the mechanical advice and warm welcome.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Glad to hear you are enjoying your ride! Congrats on finishing up the course!

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Wahoo indeed :beerchug: Congrats :smiley_th

The double U-turn (Figure 8?) is one thing that I think dirtbike experience really helps with.
When I took my drivers test for the motorcycle endorsement, I think the guy was a little surprised when I brought the bike just about to a dead stop while making the turn, and didn't put my feet down. Just did a bit of a balancing act for a bit, then continued on.

And even though ya joined here awhile ago, Welcome again :rockon:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts