Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rogue Warrior
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just wanted to post a big THANK YOU to ALL those who have served our country!:carryflag

Without their selfless dedication, we ALL would have a lot tougher time enjoying our FREEDOM!!

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
I just wanted to post a big THANK YOU to all those who have served our country!:carryflag

Without their selfless dedication, we ALL would have a lot tougher time enjoying our FREEDOM!!
This is true...
Today Is Memorial day, a day to remember those that gave their all...
I have no idea what went with my dog tags, but some did not have the freedom to lose theirs, they are with them at all times, today, to those I give thanks and honor...:carryflag...:carryflag...:carryflag...
I also salute those others that have or are serving...
Thanks and have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
I agree with all above! thank you all veterans!

·
Columbus, Ohio
523 Posts
That's okay. I ws just looking for a job.

But you're welcome.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
To all those who have, are, or are going to serve....
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

·
Ba dum dum, ching...
542 Posts
I just wanted to post a big THANK YOU to ALL those who have served our country!:carryflag

Amen!:carryflag

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
From north of the 49th I offer my thanks to all those from both our countries who have served to preserve our freedoms.

·
Cruisin' through my 50's
115 Posts
I was playing tourist in Washington DC this weekend in a cage not a bike. I saw and heard some of the Rolling Thunder event. Wow! Just freakin WOW!

I did feel bad for some of those people on air-cooled bikes, in that DC traffic.

For those of you that were in town on your bikes... that was me on top of the double decker bus waving to you :)

For those of you who have served or have supported someone that has served. Thank You.

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
Thanks to all the military brothers and sisters that are serving or have served. We owe you our country's greatness and our individual freedoms.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts