Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Folks -
Just wanted to say "thanks" to this group for being so "equal" and recognizing that we're all just trying to keep our bikes running. I was out trying to get some pipe for my degoating process today, and ran into more than a couple of "gentlemen" who had no idea what I was asking for or why. Instead of saying, "I'm not sure, let me see if I can find someone else to help you, " I was told, "Well, if you want this process done right, bring your bike in here and we can take care of it for you." :mad:

If I want my bike done right, I'll do it myself. And thanks to the Forum, everybody encourages us all - layfolks and EasyRectors alike! - to give it our best shot, and try it again if we foul it up.

Anyway, for any newbies who might be signing on, this is THE BEST site for getting info-without-an-attitude. Not sure what I'd do without you all!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ditto on that! Not sure I would have attempted the rear spline lube and eventual final drive replacement w/o all the exceptionally helpful people on this forum. The assistance I received in locating a final drive from the folks here deserves special mention. You folks are second to none!

·
Uber Member
1,280 Posts
....awwwww...... ::blushes::

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
joepa said:
Ditto on that! Not sure I would have attempted the rear spline lube and eventual final drive replacement w/o all the exceptionally helpful people on this forum. The assistance I received in locating a final drive from the folks here deserves special mention. You folks are second to none!
Hey joepa! Does that mean that Okie Smoke and you made a deal on that final drive? I'll make sure I thank him when I see him *S*

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I may not be able to help out with everything, but I'm more than happy to share what I know.

And for the help I've gotten, Thank You !! :smiley_th

·
Registered
65 Posts
I believe I'll say the same. If not for this place, my Vulcan may have become Honda parts, but it's coming together.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts