Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to say thanks for all the help from everyone here. BUt, I have to tell you, I sold my Vulcan yesterday. I bought a 03 shadow ACE. I guess I am now banished from this site. Although I hope not, you guys are GREAT. I know, I know, I'm a trader...right?

Jerry

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
The Shadow ACE is nice! Not shaft-driven, though, is it? That's the only bummer. You're always welcome on the Forum!

·
239 Posts
I agree with Cindy,your always welcome in here.The vulcans in your blood now,cant change that.Good luck with your new bike,Im sure your gonna find a following out there for it too.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, now you see why I love this place. Shaft drive is not the only thing I'll miss, how about a fuel guage, temp. guage, 4 way flashers, oh and ALOT more power. Sold her to a good friend and have already told him about you guys. So I'm sure he'll be checking in.

Jerry

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Yes you are a trader! You traded your Vulcan for a Honda. But you are not a traitor to the biking community *G*
Stick around family is family ya know.

·
ptcbob
79 Posts
Hope you like the Honda. I had a 99 Shadow and it was smooth dependable-- but bland. I like the snap the VN gives. All cycle riders are brothers.
Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts