Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you Spec. Ops., Navy Seals & all SOCOM troops, for a job well done...:smiley_th....:smiley_th...:smiley_th...
The New York Times stated that "the firefight was extremely one sided", darn, I thought that's exactly as it should have been, they didn't go in there hoping for a draw did they...:doh:...
Again, thanks to Navy Seals, Spec. Ops., and all our Service folks...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
Thank you Spec. Ops., Navy Seals & all SOCOM troops, for a job well done...:smiley_th....:smiley_th...:smiley_th...
The New York Times stated that "the firefight was extremely one sided", darn, I thought that's exactly as it should have been, they didn't go in there hoping for a draw did they...:doh:...
X2 :smiley_th

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No big deal OD, but non motorcycle threads should be posted in the Goats Belly.

That said.....yeah USA!!!!

KM
Sorry KM, No Goats belly for this one---Its General Discussion---although, you are technically right...:beerchug:...

·
Super Moderator
11,958 Posts
Not wishing to argue, but it is not VN 750 related..."General Discussion" is , if you read the sub heading, for VN 750 related stuff that does not seem to fit the other categories.

The GB , if you read it's subheading, is for all Non VN related posts, which this thread certainly is.Nothing "technical" about it.... So nyahhh.... LOL. :)

KM

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Not wishing to argue, but it is not VN 750 related..."General Discussion" is , if you read the sub heading, for VN 750 related stuff that does not seem to fit the other categories.

The GB , if you read it's subheading, is for all Non VN related posts, which this thread certainly is.Nothing "technical" about it.... So nyahhh.... LOL. :)

KM
Thread Nazi,LOL;)
Remember the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld ,that guy killed me:)

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not wishing to argue, KM
Did I not state that you were technically right...lol...
But, you still have my permission to remove it if you wish...
I have made it to the age that I am not very techinal anymore, and don't really worry that much about it...lol...

·
The Reanimater
847 Posts
I'm stilll Confused on this one...They have a Hit out on Bin Laden - They find Him & put a shot in his Head - They take his body and dump it into the Ocean.

Are You sure this wasn't carried out by the US Mafia.

·
Registered
319 Posts
In great graditude to the Navy Seals, Special Ops, and all Military personnel! A job well done! Mission Complete!

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
I loved the show Seinfeld...I liked it when kramer won free lattes for life.
Go Seals! Get some!
We can all feel comforted to know that these Spec Ops are the tip of the spear and give many opportunities for our enemies to die for there country.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Osama had to be married .... no single guy could hide that well for that long .. that kinda skill takes years of practice ... i get mine every day hiding from the wife lol ....AND GO SEALS another threat flushed down the toilet with all the other waste ..:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts