Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I began composing this message at 8:13 PST. I will hit Submit at 8:48 PST.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I started this one at 12:10, I will note time when I hit submit... Time when submitted: 1:13pm

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Second test. This time Quick Reply. I started at 10:37, and will not reload any page associated with vn750.com until after I hit "Post Quick Reply.

Time when submitting: 11:46

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
could be a virus on the computer i am using at the library.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
This forum has been logging me off within 1 min and 30 second of typing a reply for a LONG time. I type it, copy it, and paste a reply when I log back on. SUCKS ROYALY!!

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
This forum has been logging me off within 1 min and 30 second of typing a reply for a LONG time. I type it, copy it, and paste a reply when I log back on. SUCKS ROYALY!!
...same here. I copy it prior to hitting the "Submit"/"Send" button just in case, so as not to retype it.

:smiley_th

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I'll probably jinx myself, but I've never had that problem. Like thtanner and Merc I can let it sit there for a long time. I never get timed out or logged out.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
...same here. I copy it prior to hitting the "Submit"/"Send" button just in case, so as not to retype it.
...shouldnt have to do that....its BS......

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
See ???....how many have ???...there have been complaints about this since before I joined....Diana even posted on it in the mods section....someone bitches, especially when a mod, and they extend the time limit....THEN, they put it back.....its bullsquat....fix it or this place will soon be empty.....

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I did what was needed, and discussed with an admin....timeouts have been reset to 1 hour.....they were once before too, then got changed....I told em to LOCK that setting, else Im history.....we'll see....ChopCult awaits....

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
why does the time limit effect some and not others?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
...so far so good DM....thank you....I wrote one tonight that I normally would have timed out on (on purpose)....it posted.....cant ya like lock it into an hour ???...some of us have severe arthritis, and we cant type like these youngsters text, lolol....plus, a few of us are somewhat more verbose and longer winded than others (not always a bad thing, and seems to come with age)..... ;)

·
Administrator
353 Posts
I feel you Wolfie. I have tendonitis in my left wrist and it makes work a living hell some days.

I upped the timeout limit to 12300 seconds which is 3 hours and 25 minutes. That should give you more then enough time ... I hope : )

Cheers,
- dm, community support

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Frickin awesome brother....thank you !!!!....:beerchug::beerchug:

See Tanner, thats how ya do it.....no bs, no crap...and now the board is good for all.....see ???? Easy........

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Frickin awesome brother....thank you !!!!....:beerchug::beerchug:

See Tanner, thats how ya do it.....no bs, no crap...and now the board is good for all.....see ???? Easy........
No more corner time-outs for you!

/s

·
Administrator
353 Posts
Wolfie,

Your new avatar threw me off at first. It took be a second to click in .. lol I miss the blue wolf. It's Sister btw : )

I'm glad y'all are enjoying the change and that it is working out well.

I'm going to close this thread now since the issue is resolved.

Cheers,
- dm, community support

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.