Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my newly bought bike needs a stator I bought a new amg battery. the bike cranked right up,but after running awhile the battery went dead . after reading around on this great site.I have learned how to check the stator .now for this post. I noticed while letting the bike run awhile the temp got hot and i noticed the fan did not come on . Again after reading around on site lfound out that when you unplug the the rad wire and ground to frame fan comes on. question, is there anyway to to keep from buying a 92$ switch.can a cheaper switch be found thanks for any advise .

·
NEVER TO OLD TO RIDE
111 Posts
You might check with the guys on here that are parting out their bikes, maybe you can buy a whole radiator cheap. They are pretty cheap on ebay also. My switch sticks closed at times so for now I installed an on off toggle switch on the ground wire to the rad switch in the radiator. I shut the switch off after riding. You could do similiar for now but install yours between radiator switch wire and ground to get you going for now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts