Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
A Motorcyclist
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a vendor that makes a leather (or similar) Tank Bib for the Vulcan 750. Our 2006 VN750 has one that the PO installed, but it is ragged looking and covered with glue. Any help is welcome. Thanks and Happy Holidays!:smile2:

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
theres a few on ebay....

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
It seems that when some members ask about a particular item being available they initially forget to check Fleabay and Cranklist. I am not sure why that is. I do know that some people refuse to use those two but it is always worth a quick look to see if there is something available close by and you can avoid shipping charges and see what you are gettting before spending any cash. All VN 750's are ten years old or more so why not put on a used item such as a bib if it is in good shape? I wouldn't consider myself out right cheap but there are some good buys out there that need not be straight from the manufacturer in my opinion. For most bike parts I try our "Sell or Swap" and then the local Bay and List. I guess I may be in the minority with that idea.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
I don't like the look of New things.ask anyone here that has seen any of my bikes

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
2,501 Posts
I don't like the look of New things.ask anyone here that has seen any of my bikes

And besides they are only going to get thrown off along the side of the road. lol Sorry, ODD, I just couldn't resist but you do know I love you, Bro.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
And besides they are only going to get thrown off along the side of the road. lol Sorry, ODD, I just couldn't resist but you do know I love you, Bro.
that's why I always try to keep ahead of myself

·
Registered
3,353 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts

·
2,501 Posts
Reactions: OleDirtyDoc

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
You can tell which members know you, Doc.:grin2:
the thing that sucks is after kc picks up the parts he makes me pay out the ass for them.too bad mercury didn't catch my water bottle that day on Infuriated MC's first run.I got real thirsty.and I had that ratchet I lost coming back from the Ox Yoke for about 15 years.lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts