Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently saw in a website a brake/tail/turn light accessory that not only combines and uses the turn signals as driving / brake / turn lights, but it also makes the turn signals change color between red and amber as needed. I don’t know how they do it - possibly multi-color LEDs?
Unfortunately I did not bookmark that site and now I can only find the (most common) ones where you use the amber color as the driving and additional brake light.
Has anyone seen this one brake/tail light accesory anywhere?

Any info appreciated -
Thanks - Sunnyorlando

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi all - I just received and installed a turn signal conversion kit from "Electrical Connections". Thank you Dianne.... As I'm sure many of you have seen and may be familiar with, it's a very simple circuit that adds red LEDs inside the turn signal and makes the amber lens become red for running and braking, and they remain amber for turning.
Great accessory!
Jaime

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd like to know how you routed the LED wires into the bulb housing.

sunnyorlando said:
Hi all - I just received and installed a turn signal conversion kit from "Electrical Connections". Thank you Dianne.... As I'm sure many of you have seen and may be familiar with, it's a very simple circuit that adds red LEDs inside the turn signal and makes the amber lens become red for running and braking, and they remain amber for turning.
Great accessory!
Jaime

·
Registered
165 Posts
highflyer said:
I'd like to know how you routed the LED wires into the bulb housing.
The turn signal will come apart with a gentle push the bulb housing will come out and I filed a knotch for the other small wire to pass through the socket housing and put it all back together carefully not to crimp the new wire. I didn't take any pics while I was doing it to show. Had it all back together before I thought about them. Just watch how it comes apart and slide it right back in the same way with the new wire.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts