Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having a cleaning out, tearing down,throw away and burn excess ,useless to me stuff, day today. I came across a set of gauges and the plastic housings for them. The trim rings are rusty looking and the glass is nasty. don't know whether they work or not. the chrome housings looked pretty decent though. Any one want them?

I also found what appears to be the boots from the air filters to the airboxes and maybe some carb to airbox boots. Who needs them before I toss them. Oh yeah I found a tool box like everyone else's, lid missing.

I am still sorting through stuff and getting rid of a bunch of stuff. I found a leather tail bag/box. I am either going to yard sale it or let some one have it cheap.

Everything except the leather box/ bag, I find is going to be free or actual shipping. I am not even going to price the leather box until I see if it sits on my back seat and doesn't crowd me. It would give me another day or two on the road if it fits and is easy to tie down.

Holler if you want something in the pile . I will add to this list as I find more crap. I need to make room for new junk.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
I am looking for a decent chrome tach housing if available. I will send a PM shortly.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just remembered , I have a Poly Planar marine stereo i would sell too. It has a control head unit that mounts up front and an amp /tuner that has AUX inputs for an mp3 or whatever, that goes in a saddlebag or trunk,capable of running 4 speakers, if anyone is interested.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gauges and Housings spoken for.

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
let me know if you find a headlight trim ring, I did need a tach bucket too but guess I was too slow on that one! wouldnt mind seein a pic of that marine unit

·
Registered
123 Posts
let me know if you find a headlight trim ring, I did need a tach bucket too but guess I was too slow on that one! wouldnt mind seein a pic of that marine unit
wib I have a tach bucket like new free of charge just pay shipping, or I could take a little road trip next weekend. send me a pm.

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
wib I have a tach bucket like new free of charge just pay shipping, or I could take a little road trip next weekend. send me a pm.
pm on its way, I have a bucket on mine but it is seriously scarred up where I layed her down a couple years ago. i can send you cash in the mail or if your down this way on your route you could drop it at my store and leave it with my cashier cause I'll be in the bahamas and florida next week!!! dont want you to make a special trip for it though. Im about to get mine back on the road a couple weeks after I get back so I'm not in a huge hurry if you will be near here anytime in the future. (the tach is the bucket on the left correct? its been awhile since I looked at it LOL)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts