Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

t -shirts!

26K views 160 replies 47 participants last post by  gcextreme 
#1 ·
i guess i should've posted here first:
i own a screen printing shop and love to do shirts for biker events. working on some for a ride supporting homeless veterans in indy right now. anyway, if anyone is in need of t shirts for any reason, let me know! i can set you up nicely.
thanks
chris
amplifiedindy@sbcglobal.net

#2 ·
In the past there has been interest in finding a Kawasaki Vulcan 750 T-shirt,
it would be great if you could make some for this group as well as the other
two internet Vulcan sites.

Because of the reputation and style of the slightly bad boy mini retro chopper
Vulcan 750 I think the shirts should be black or dark blue.

#3 ·
i'm in for a black t-shirt. probably get couple if offered.
maybe some one can come up with the design (i'm not to good with graphics and stuff).

what phrase will look cool on the shirt? "My delinquent vulcan beat-up your HD" ore something in the line? your thoughts?

#4 ·
I to would be interested id the price is fair.

#5 ·
Might be interested in a Vulcan tshirt myself.How about with the Vulcan logo as seen at the top of the page?What are are the links to the other two web sites?I tried searching a number of different ways and this was the main site I found.So I settled here.

#7 ·
Who's got the avatar that say's "bad ass bike"? I think that is really cool. What I would like to see is a top ten list on the back, promoting the site. Something like, Top ten reasons to be a vn750.com member, followed by something like 1. Can't start the bike warm? We've fixed that. 2. Goat getting you hot? We know what to do. 3. Hesitation problems? We have experts in the field. 4. Looking for chicks? Best looking ones here. ETC.

#8 ·
i would love to make a vulcan shirt. the top 10 idea is good too. anyone want to design it?
i can make them and sell them for cheap to the groups.

if someone designs something i can print up a sample and post some pics. less colors in the image is easier to do and will keep costs down. the logo at top looks like its three colors not counting black.

keep thinking of ideas!

#9 ·
How many shirts would it take to make it woth your time?

#11 · (Edited)
hyperbuzzin said:
I saw that pic somewhere awhile ago and saved it............
It'd take alot of colors !!
like the pic a lot. but i would put "VN750.com" instead of "bad ass biker"at the top. also i'd remove "live to ride, ..." somehow it resembles HD rider for me.
how about "cruizing the smart way" instead ? what about this site logo (the one in the right top corner) instead of skulls?

#12 ·
I'm kinda with Tankist on this, coining a HD type slogan with a Jap bike could get you in trouble with some of the "colorful" types of bikers out there. Also like the pic,Maybe something like "over 20 years running and still going strong" for the caption.

#18 · (Edited)
cegodsey said:
That's not bad, but the sleeve should read 2000 A16

Wait, let me check one of the other boxes .....

Here it is .....

How's that !!?? LOL :beerchug: Hot pink, isn't that what ya said ?!

Riders would need to specify what year they'd want on the sleeve as well as color of text.

#23 ·
to make it worth my time i'd only have to do 12 or so. i wouldn't be doing it to make a bunch of money just because i dig the biek and community that goes a long with the vn750.
the Bad Ass Bike design si great but if a black shirt is wante dthen it would be impossible to do it with 4 colors because you can't do a cmyk process on a black t shirt. you have to simulate it which can take about triple the colors sometimes!
i'm thinking something along the line of hyperbuzzin's doing with just two or three colors and a back print with the list or something. i also know some graphic designers who may be able to help[ thro wsomething together. i'll get on it. does anyone have the logo in a high resolution to send to me?

#24 ·
I was off work lastnight, so I figured I'd mess with things and see what I come up with. I'm still trying to figure out what all the buttons do on Microsoft Picture It & Photo Explosion Deluxe !!

I just got the logos I used off of other pics I found with a Y! image search.
Don't think any are hi res. though. :(

Would the year & model # on the sleeve be easy enough for ya to do too ?
And what about various colors of text (close to those of different Vulcan colors) ?

#25 ·
hyperbuzzin said:
I was off work lastnight, so I figured I'd mess with things and see what I come up with. I'm still trying to figure out what all the buttons do on Microsoft Picture It & Photo Explosion Deluxe !!

I just got the logos I used off of other pics I found with a Y! image search.
Don't think any are hi res. though. :(

Would the year & model # on the sleeve be easy enough for ya to do too ?
And what about various colors of text (close to those of different Vulcan colors) ?
i could possibly have low res images cleaned up depending on the image... sometimes it works. year and model on the sleeve could be a pain in the a$$ but i may be able to do it. the pain is when there are about 50 different one sto do and i have to have all those dates/models on a screen and blah blah. i will consider doing that. as far as colors to match bikes, we can do a few different colors of text. the color change will cost me a slight bit but its not too bad. we can do some blue , red, and whatever other text color people want. shouldn't be a problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.