Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
141 - 160 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Don't forget pins and patches!!! Will we be able to get some for the Erie potluck??!

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Don't forget pins and patches!!! Will we be able to get some for the Erie potluck??!
I was going to make some iron-ons to pass out for the Erie Pot-Luck Jamboree. I figured that'd be an easy/cheap way to atleast have something to show for being there. :smiley_th
Nothing really professional, just something made with jet printer transfers.

·
Registered
699 Posts
if your thinking about pins,talk to Badger over on VROC,he makes the pins for them and he's in PA

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Curious...

Ok, A site logo is one thing. And a very cool thing. But... That still doesn't change wanting a BIKE orientated shirt. I would like to know if we are deciding on a layout to get us some Vulcan Shirts (I don't have pointy ears! lol) or if the "Bike" shirt has fizzled?:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would take a heavyweight shirt with long sleeves in a heartbeat. Maybe something in bright neon traffic sign yellow. You would be seen for sure.:rockon:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,441 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,441 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
More than likely, as old as this post is, these guys are long gone and aint doin it no more....

CafePress is big and covers MANY things (poetry sites too)....my suggestion, if yer graphically able, to put something on disk, and even in the sticks by me, we have places that will print anything ya got.....

Since 2006 a lot has happened tech wise....ya give em yer graphic, and they print it.....

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
I think I have visitied this idea before but..

I have someone that does marketing and I can get good quality products made pretty cheap. If enough.. say 25 people are interested I can get some made and go from there. We would probably have to agree on a color and style at first though... And agreeing on any7thing in this place seems impossible.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I certainly don't mean to knock your guys' design and presentation in any way! But I've come up with another tshirt design that incorporates your logo and the distinctive look of the bike. For an order of 10, the price would be around $24. For an order of 25, the price drops to $16. Would anyone be interested in one? The only problem would be that it couldn't be added to the CafePress store because it comes from Custom Ink. It would have to be a one-time order for those interested. A "limited edition" one might say LOL. Suggestions welcomed!

EDIT: for some reason, I didn't see the last couple responses before I posted. So Chris, is this along the lines of what you are thinking? Its my style anyway...not flashy but classy at the same time.

·
Super Moderator
12,249 Posts
I certainly don't mean to knock your guys' design and presentation in any way! But I've come up with another tshirt design that incorporates your logo and the distinctive look of the bike. For an order of 10, the price would be around $24. For an order of 25, the price drops to $16. Would anyone be interested in one? The only problem would be that it couldn't be added to the CafePress store because it comes from Custom Ink. It would have to be a one-time order for those interested. A "limited edition" one might say LOL. Suggestions welcomed!

EDIT: for some reason, I didn't see the last couple responses before I posted. So Chris, is this along the lines of what you are thinking? Its my style anyway...not flashy but classy at the same time.
I like it. Like to see a white shirt with black print.....so the bike image doesn't look like a negative.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,441 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts

can you do this

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Too much plastic to be comfortable.
plastic??? its siser-weed htv...very light and durable, its not stiff..and the siserweed stretch stuff is even more awesome!

141 - 160 of 161 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.