Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 161 Posts

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Can you design it to work easily as a silk screen process (just basic colors)

I'll even buy one that DMAG can hold onto and give to the 2000th member (if they turn out to be a somewhat active member, no lurkers with shirts !!, or maybe as a door prize at the next gathering.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
cegodsey said:
Lukers? You mean like Luker Skywilker from StareWires?
LOL, I didn't think that looked right ?!?!:BLAM: :hitanykey
Fixed now :beerchug:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
hyperbuzzin said:
Can you design it to work easily as a silk screen process (just basic colors)

I'll even buy one that DMAG can hold onto and give to the 2000th member (if they turn out to be a somewhat active member, no lurkers with shirts !!, or maybe as a door prize at the next gathering.
i can work it up and it will look good!

soon i shall start on this.

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
How about

Like to travel? Wanna make it back home? Vulcan 750

Own a Vulcan 750. You can still afford the rent.

Keep your nuts and bolts intact. Vulcan 750 (or "our nuts don't fall off")

Up your street, that's right, up yours. Vulcan 750

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
nachos4life said:
i can work it up and it will look good!

soon i shall start on this.
Didn't mean to sound like I was rushing ya Nachos.
Just trying to get as many ideas as possible.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
We wont need any other place to do it.
We have Nachos4life, our Vulcan riding, silk screening, T-shirt designing member.
But yes, like ya said, the more involved the design, the more it'll cost. But, with that cost goes the thought of knowing you have one of the best all around bikes, and a T-shirt to match !!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
i have a cleaned up version of the fire and steel logo that will be a part on the shirt design somewhere. i had to make it look non-pixelated since i could only find low res versions online. still working on the rest of the design!

·
Gnarly Jokester
1,796 Posts
Grrreat? Lookin forward to your Vulcan 750 version T.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
norsseman said:
Grrreat? Lookin forward to your Vulcan 750 version T.
this one will be a 750 verison t-shirt! the fire and steel thing will just be part of the design, like maybe a back print or a pocket print. haven't decided yet. i am working on getting something together with an image maybe 2 colors somehow of a 750 sort of tearing up the road behind it with smoke billowing out and such...and having the "vulcan" text logo behind it. not sure if it will work right due to having to get a proper pic of the bike, but i am gonan get started on that part tonight.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,681 Posts
i really like hyperbuzzin's design. i'd go with the black t-shirt. i think the list on the back would be great. also i love the one about the accessories; "cant find accessories? we cant either". how about the 1/4 mile time of the vn750?the pocket idea was cool too! put me in for two.
ruger

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
yeah, there's tons of ideas and slogans people have told me they want on there so i am probably going to keep this first batch simple as it would be too much to try to do some of each. we'll see though. we got some pics of mybike last night, now to manipulate it and all that jazz....

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hey Nacho, count me in I would like at least two if they are black. And I really love the "accessories" idea...

·
Registered
699 Posts
Nachos, how much trouble would it be (I have no clue I am not a screen printer) to offer a base shirt for whatever amount, then offer add ons for more $$$. Remember if people want something bad enough they will pay for it.
just my 2.4 cents

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Hey Trash, we brought that up earlier in the thread. If ya go back through, ya can see some ideas I came up with, along with some 'extras' like model year on the sleeve, and name on the other sleeve. HERE'S the post Nacho's had on doing that.
Guess we'll just have to wait & see what he comes up with.

41 - 60 of 161 Posts