Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my like new T-Bag "Glove bag". It's a small black travel bag with a built in rain cover that's great for keeping smaller items in. I carried a flat repair kit, baseball cap, bandana, sweatshirt, spare gloves, shades, map and a camera in mine. I like it because the normal stuff I carried didn't require me to have my W&M saddle bags on, and I prefer the clean look of a scoot without bags. It can sit on a luggage rack or sit on the back seat. It has black laces that you can tie it down with. I had mine between my Pro-Tac backrest and my optional tall Kawasaki sissy bar - it fit perfectly and looked quite nice that way. It has an adjustable sleeve so it can slide right down a sissy bar with out being tied down. The dimensions are 12” h x 10” w x 7” d.
Here's the T-bag link:
http://www.tbags.com/detail.aspx?ID=19&SelectedCat=2

New is $68.00. I'll sell mine for $48 shipped (in the lower 48 states).

-Bruce

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold pending receipt of funds.

Thanks,
-Bruce
Detroit, MI

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still available.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price reduced, now $40.00 shipped (to the lower 48). It's like new - I only used it for 3 months and I only ride on nice weekends.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold!

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
What`s up with you and this 4 1/2 year old thread? You sound more like a bot than real people. Go play in the traffic somewhere.

Spammer?? Reported

1 - 6 of 6 Posts