Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a set of KC's led boards for front and rear signals, jakzen sold me the turns and purchaces a set of clear lenses. added clear alternatives led tail light with a clear lens as well. have some daytime pics but need to get some night shots. all thats left is to upgrade the headlight. more mods will follow

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bought a set of KC's led boards for front and rear signals, jakzen sold me the turns and purchaces a set of clear lenses. added clear alternatives led lights with a clear lens as well. have some daytime pics but need to get some night shots. all thats left is to upgrade the headlight. more mods will follow
Just awesome work man.. Love those leds.. Please share some more pics of your bike in night..:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Bought a set of KC's led boards for front and rear signals, jakzen sold me the turns and purchaces a set of clear lenses. added clear alternatives led tail light with a clear lens as well. have some daytime pics but need to get some night shots. all thats left is to upgrade the headlight. more mods will follow.
That is exactly what I have intended to do, including the Clear Alternatives....just workin' on the money part.
Not riding at the moment.....my Stator is very weak. Waiting on New_Rider9984 for my TPE Stator replacement.

New_Rider9984.....I need to ride soon !

:smiley_th

·
Registered
579 Posts
I haven't done the Led upgrade to my bike yet, but I did it to my 1980 CB900 which had an issue with not enough power to add on extra equipment. When I would pull a trailer and hit the brakes or had the turn signal on and hit the brakes something wouldn't work. When I changed them out to LED's everything worked on my bike and I was able to add a CB and a stereo to my bike. Never changed the lens but it looks nice. So changing the bulbs to LED is always a positive in my book. Good job!

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
1 - 5 of 5 Posts