Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
2002 VN 750
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi loyal VN people, I was wondering if anybody knows if a Suzuki Intruder 1400 Memphis Windshield would fit my 2002 Vulcan 750.
I don't know the year of the Suzuki.

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Memphis Shades windshields are usually a universal fit, but require bike specific hardware. Be careful depending on which windshield you have. I had one of their slim Harley types, with Vulcan 750 specific mounting hardware, and while it did fit the bike, or rather it bolted onto the bike, it was not adjustable, and was almost vertical. There was no way to change the rake. Most windshields have about the same degree of rake as the forks, but mine wasn't even close. As a result it caused severe helmet buffeting, and high speed instability so bad it would try to yank the bars right out of your hands. It was not a pleasant experience. I sold the shield to a Harley rider at a huge loss.

Check on their web site, or if there is a number on your shield, call them and find out if they have Vulcan 750 hardware for it. But even if they do, it still may not fit properly to avoid the above mentioned problems.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts