Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is me happy,happy, happy, on the second day of Spring in Kentucky. You guys up north and east, well, sorry about your luck......Ducking and running now :rockon::motorcycl

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
My only luck is none of my pieces of **** are running, brother. ;)I'm not afraid of the cold

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Glad to see you got a ride in. Bike looks very good also. Cleaned mine up yesterday and got a 70 mile ride in but never saw the sun shine. It's coming though, warm weather and sunny days. Hang in there guys.

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Remember my days in Kentucky. Seemed like it went from cold to hot in a day. Enjoy Denny. Bike looks good. Like the bat wing.

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
This is me happy,happy, happy, on the second day of Spring in Kentucky. You guys up north and east, well, sorry about your luck......Ducking and running now :rockon::motorcycl
I'm glad and jealous you can ride. Enjoy. It is 19 degrees here now and we had 3 inches of snow this morning.

·
Registered
8,209 Posts
I'm jealous because that bike looks so big and comfy!

We had the same weather, and I had plans to be out riding, but had to spend the day confined to my recliner. Back problems should be banned, NOW!

Rode in 72° this past Monday, first ride since October. Wasn't too bad dodging potholes, but I saw some killers, glad I missed those. One was a rectangle strip, a little wider than a bike tire, 12' long and 5" deep, in a turn.

I propose, the State must paint all frost heaves white if they have no intention of fixing them.

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
Glad to see you're out ridin' Denny. I was out for an hour yesterday. Granted it wasn't 65 but I put air in the tires then rode pegs down for OD. Screw the cold, that's what gear is for. :D

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
lol

glad to see/hear you got out for a ride.

for us Buckeyes, way up North, it wasn't a bad day. over cast skies but was in the 50's, some more sun would have been nice, but hey, it in the 50's! then woke up the next morning to sunshine and a beautiful blue sky. thought to myself "wonderful, another great day!" yeah, right. then I stepped outside just to find out it was only 27 fricking degrees! it has gotten colder every morning since. this morning it was 19 F-ing degrees! WTF?! not to worry though weatherman says it's going to be 60 degrees tomorrow. I hope so, I haven't seen a 60 degree day since last October!

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
Was out with my Dad last night and saw a skunk out walking around.I think he was a little early as it was 16 out.been listening to the birds too.swore I heard the BASTARD blue Jay that always nests in my evergreen tree.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This winter has hung around longer than usual , The signs of spring are here now but the air has a little bite to it in the AM. The weather man is trying to tick everyone off by hinting at snow by early next week. I am not liking that guy at all !!:loser1:

·
Registered
8,209 Posts
70° tomorrow, 50% rain. I'd try to ride some, but I'd probably get a big spasm and just fall off. We're on the roller coaster now, but it's got to give eventually.

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
We are supposed to be up near 50 Thursday I heard

1 - 13 of 13 Posts