Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Sumabitch (aka my vn750) is gone, sold it yesterday. Putting another ridering on the road. No worries I ain't leaving, I'll just be on my VN1500 when we meet up for rides. I've been able to get her out 3 days now and I'm in love, very much so. Plan on doing a few things to her, but nothing drastic.

Ride On, Ride On :motorcycl

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Well Sumabitch (aka my vn750) is gone, sold it yesterday. Putting another ridering on the road. No worries I ain't leaving, I'll just be on my VN1500 when we meet up for rides. I've been able to get her out 3 days now and I'm in love, very much so. Plan on doing a few things to her, but nothing drastic.

I take it Sumabitch was your bikes name....LOL
Glad to hear all is working out as planned. Good for you. :smiley_th

·
Registered
6,439 Posts

Drifter, Classic, Mean Streak, Voyager, BUBF? Kawi makes about 5 VN1500s - do tell! Throw a pic up there while you're at it!!! And congrats! :motorcycl :beerchug:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
Glad you're happy with your new ride, sister.one of my club brothers has one.you're gonna love her

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I'm with you Stoney, the Classic is a sweet ride and comfy on the highway' The more you ride it the better you'll like it.,Beefore you name this one ,I thought I oughta' let you know "The Beast" is taken LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts