Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
No worries! Thanks for posting to help narrow down the scope of the issue.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Have you guys figured anything out on this?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Just wanted to bump this up. Still not working...

·
Administrator
364 Posts
Sorry, looks like this was accidentally resolved with a few other email issues. I know we already asked if you had [email protected] in your safe senders list, but can you also make sure that [email protected] is there too? If that doesn't help I;'ll submit a new ticket and get a fresh start on this.

Kevin

·
Registered
499 Posts
It's not an email filtering issue, because private message notifications work fine from [email protected] and I get advertising message notifications from [email protected]. Regardless, I've got a contact in my address book for both addresses to ensure they don't get delivered to junk/spam folders. I've also tested this with a Yahoo address and the behavior is identical - private messages and advertising messages come in, but nothing for forum notifications.

Can you check your outgoing mail logs to see what happens when the messages are generated?

·
Administrator
364 Posts
Sorry about the delay here. This slipped us by, perhaps because a lack of notification but it's hard to tell. The notification might have just got lost in our email.

I am reopening the issue on our end. From what I can tell, the emails are being sent out, but that was info from when this issue was first brought up so I'll have them check again.

This is Case #1699052

Kevin

·
Registered
499 Posts
Thanks for continuing to look at this, Kevin.

·
Administrator
364 Posts
According to our system, our emails are still being sent out to you. No notifications of the emails being bounced or denied. How has it been recently? No change?

Kevin

·
Registered
499 Posts

·
Administrator
364 Posts
Hi,

Glad to hear that it works again. Let us know if you notice it starting to act up again.

~Sheena

21 - 30 of 30 Posts