Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey All-

Below I have some things that I am selling. Most of it I simply dont/cant use because of some mod I have done to the bike. Everything listed is USED unless otherwise noted. I can do my best to take additional pictures of any items your interested in. Also- If you feel my price is too high send me a PM and well chat.

Passenger Extended Backrest - Pretty good Shape. All the chrome that shows is in great shape.. Some of the chrome back behind the toolbox has some rust showing.. I cleaned it up pretty good with some steel wool.. Don't really know what these things are going for.. Just know what I saw on ebay.. Asking 90 bucks shipped.

Kawasaki windshield - Used. Has some scratches on it. Missing one of the stickers as seen in the picture.. But works fine and I have everything to mount it. 30 bux shipped

Toolbox - In good shape.. Bought it from another member here a while back. Asking what I paid for it. 30 bux shipped. PS.. I put a new lock on it and it comes with the key.. ** SOLD **

EMIGO Crankcase filter - 13 bux shipped. Brand New. You save 2 bux and shipping vs a new one.

Set of coasters. Got from a friend on here. Ended up going with a different set. They are used and in ok condition. 15 bux shipped ** SOLD **

Both items below may have one buyer in place.. I am just waiting on confirmation.

OEM Seat - Seat is in good shape. No rips or tears.. Slightly faded as expected for a 1994 seat. 80 shipped ** SOLD**

Ears or Air Filters.. Both right and left.. Both have air filters installed within the last 6 months..Chrome is in pretty good shape.. I would spray the housing black again if I were to keep them. 35 per ear shipped or 65 for the set. **SOLD**

Thats is it for now.

Ruger- If you are still looking for rear turn signal relocation brackets I have the set I bought from Shark88. I decided to go a different direction so I won't be needing them.. I wanted to give you first shot because I know you have been looking for them for a little while. Shoot me a PM if your interested.

Thanks All!

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,698 Posts
Hey All-

Below I have some things that I am selling. Most of it I simply dont/cant use because of some mod I have done to the bike. Everything listed is USED unless otherwise noted. I can do my best to take additional pictures of any items your interested in. Also- If you feel my price is too high send me a PM and well chat.

Passenger Extended Backrest - Pretty good Shape. All the chrome that shows is in great shape.. Some of the chrome back behind the toolbox has some rust showing.. I cleaned it up pretty good with some steel wool.. Don't really know what these things are going for.. Just know what I saw on ebay.. Asking 90 bucks shipped.

Kawasaki windshield - Used. Has some scratches on it. Missing one of the stickers as seen in the picture.. But works fine and I have everything to mount it. 30 bux shipped

Toolbox - In good shape.. Bought it from another member here a while back. Asking what I paid for it. 30 bux shipped. PS.. I put a new lock on it and it comes with the key..

EMIGO Crankcase filter - 13 bux shipped. Brand New. You save 2 bux and shipping vs a new one.

Set of coasters. Got from a friend on here. Ended up going with a different set. They are used and in ok condition. 15 bux shipped

Both items below may have one buyer in place.. I am just waiting on confirmation.

OEM Seat - Seat is in good shape. No rips or tears.. Slightly faded as expected for a 1994 seat. 80 shipped

Ears or Air Filters.. Both right and left.. Both have air filters installed within the last 6 months..Chrome is in pretty good shape.. I would spray the housing black again if I were to keep them. 35 per ear shipped or 65 for the set.

Thats is it for now.

Ruger- If you are still looking for rear turn signal relocation brackets I have the set I bought from Shark88. I decided to go a different direction so I won't be needing them.. I wanted to give you first shot because I know you have been looking for them for a little while. Shoot me a PM if your interested.

Thanks All!
cool! thanks for thinking of me and giving me "first shot" at them. :smiley_th

my "PM" box is full, so drop me an email at; [email protected]
and we'll see what we can work out. thanks again. :beerchug:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Coasters sold. Seat sold Thank you !

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Megawitt- would have been happy to do business with you but it was just sold. Money in hand. Thanks though. Have a blessed day

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Toolbox sold.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey All- I responded to all PM's now.. Coasters, Seat, & Toolbox are all packed up and going in the mail tomorrow morning. Thanks All!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ears are Sold.

I have the Windshield, EMIGO Crankcase Filter for the earshave, and the passenger extended backrest still for sale.

Thanks All!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Any idea how much postage woulda been?
Sorry. No clue.

Windshield, Extended Backrest and Filter are left. Gonna put them on ebay tomorrow if no ones interested.

Thanks All!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts