....its a sweet bike....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everybody who shows should chip in and get as many ticks possible.....we'll work it out after if we win.....

·
Mountain Man
175 Posts
I put in a leave request with my CO. Aka my wife. We will see what the verdict is. I can't bring her, this isnt her kind of thing and she wouldnt ride the bike that far anyways. If I come it'll be me and my ol trusty blanket roll. And some hand forged goodies for trade and gift fodder. :rockon:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
I put in a leave request with my CO. Aka my wife. We will see what the verdict is. I can't bring her, this isnt her kind of thing and she wouldnt ride the bike that far anyways. If I come it'll be me and my ol trusty blanket roll. And some hand forged goodies for trade and gift fodder. :rockon:
Be lookin forward to meeting ya brother.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,736 Posts
:confused: so what are the dates?! :confused: on one web site it says 7/11-7/13/14, and an other says 7/25-7/27/14. so I'm so cornfused! :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
two hours from me. I may be in if I can get someone to ride up with me.

·
Mountain Man
175 Posts
Its 11 hours and 45 mines for me. Not counting gas stops and traffic. If I come I'll be doing it solo:rockon: 730 miles on a motorcycle? Yes please. I'll leave around 5:00 am friday morning and shoot for 5:30-6:00 pm friday evening arrival time. Ill be traveling light, carton of smokes and a change of clothes rolled up in the bedroll, along with some hand forged stuff rolled up with it.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
The official site states July 11th-13th 2014 as of today.....its possible it changed since my first posting.....

official site for StrangeDays.....

http://strangedaysevent.blogspot.com/

...warning, NSFW....

...ANBODY who makes a long trip to get to it, is more than welcome to overnight here at my place too....it aint big or fancy, but its a place to sleep....

Id love to see a whole crew here....theres like 6+ definites now....what I can tell, with the tents, we can house 20 easy....

....did i mention it was just $20 for 3 days ?.......and on Sat, free PBR as long as it lasts....

Spots...try to hook up with Goofin...he's on yer way....mebbe the Pennsy boys can hook with the south Jersey guys around Trenton, and just buzz up 287....287 aint a bad ride....once ya get close, its all just woods and mountains....

This "thing"....its like a bikers Woodstock....and yer free there....I need it right now.....the more of you come, the better it will be....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
The official site states July 11th-13th 2014 as of today.....its possible it changed since my first posting.....

official site for StrangeDays.....

http://strangedaysevent.blogspot.com/

...warning, NSFW....

...ANBODY who makes a long trip to get to it, is more than welcome to overnight here at my place too....it aint big or fancy, but its a place to sleep....

Id love to see a whole crew here....theres like 6+ definites now....what I can tell, with the tents, we can house 20 easy....

....did i mention it was just $20 for 3 days ?.......and on Sat, free PBR as long as it lasts....

Spots...try to hook up with Goofin...he's on yer way....mebbe the Pennsy boys can hook with the south Jersey guys around Trenton, and just buzz up 287....287 aint a bad ride....once ya get close, its all just woods and mountains....

This "thing"....its like a bikers Woodstock....and yer free there....I need it right now.....the more of you come, the better it will be....
It did.I checked

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I emailed my buddy tim and my dad about this....

I hope to get up there LATE Friday or EARLY sat, when does the farm open on Friday?

Kenny

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I had already commited to going, but I am trying to get Friday off work since so many are showing up this year.

If I can, I will at least be there friday into Saturday...not sure if I can stay overnight into Sunday, but since I am not far, I can always drive back up Sunday for a while.

I am looking forward to seeing old friends, and meeting some of the new guys this year!! :rockon:

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
i thinks im gonna have to make a big batch of apple pie to bring

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
two hours from me. I may be in if I can get someone to ride up with me.
Maybe you can meet up with Vulcan2000 or one of the other south Jersey boys.
I would be willing to meet up with you someplace around 287 or 80 in the Wayne area.

·
Alpha Geek
487 Posts
I'm really going to try to make it. I'd say I'm 75% leaning toward 90%. Goofin, that's a great idea. I'd bring something but I'm not sure anything would survive 2-3 days and 1k miles, including my spine haha. Anyone from here riding further than that?

I'd also meet and ride together or even share gas with a trailer if anyone is planning to. I'll be probably come in on 71 to I-80. Either byass Chicago taking 24/224/30 through Peoria IL to Mansfield OH, or I might detour to St. Louis to see family, then IL-40/70.

1 - 20 of 241 Posts