Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for strange days 5?Vernon NJ July 10-12.don't know how to post up flyers so can someone help me post one up?Was talkin to Wolfie and wants to get some of us together.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
I was starting to wonder about this. I was just thinking about Strange Days, and why there have been no posts about it. and BAM!......there it is. lol

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mother ship must be close.was thinking same thing last night,look down at my phone,and there's a missed call from Wolfie

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
I'm off from work for the summer unless I find a job. Maybe I'm in unless it's too strange.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't worry they won't let me wear the tutu again,the three titted midget is out of the country trying to find the closest match tung oil to fill in the teeth marks she left on Wolfies SKS and the sheep is already pregnant with triplets it can't get that bad;)

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I am interested, but probably won't make it till late Friday since I am working. I am not sure about camping overnight yet (i live 20 minutes from the site), but if enough people are going to camp, then I will make plans as well.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll probably bring a tent cause that big one has it out for me.already tried to kill me once;)

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I'll probably bring a tent cause that big one has it out for me.already tried to kill me once;)
I think we trashed it last year. maybe Wolfie kept it and fixed it...not sure.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know Wolfie.

·
Alpha Geek
487 Posts
He was talking about trying to fix it. If nothing else, it'll be nice to have some shade! It's gonna be good. Beer, food, music, bikes, just chilling out for the weekend.

And yes, I'm going to be there again! I'm not sure if they're leaving the same day, but I've got a friend from Iowa who might go, some chicks are coming too, someone in Memphis coming up and a couple other people along the way!

Anyone want to meet up near St. Louis or Ohio and ride together? I'm leaving Tuesday or Wednesday and probably spending the night in Ohio at Silver Springs, $12 a night with hookups and we can split the cost.

Who's in? Don't let some skinny punk kid from Iowa show you up, haha!

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As long as **** goes right there's gonna be a dumbass FREEBIRD flyin in

·
2,527 Posts
I hear some ****head from PA just might make an appearance ...
You planning on going? I was talking to the Wolf last night and he's looking for some company. I told I'll see if I can make it work, would be nice to find someone to ride along.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yeah I am, but planning on taking a rather convoluted route so as to visit my childhood home town in Jersey. Ain't been back there but once since the family left in 1978.

Yeah I do owe Wolfie a call back ...

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where'd ya live in Jersey?

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
^ Hey, that's my neck of the woods. :)

I can't go, I have a BBQ on Saturday afternoon, a car show that night that I'm in, then I have my nephew's 18th b-day in Philly on Sunday. I also already spoke with the Wolf, he knows.

I hope you guys do get together and go though - and get some pictures of course. :D

·
Alpha Geek
487 Posts
If anyone has a place I could crash at near Ohio I'd appreciate it. I had a delay and I don't think I'll make it to my campsite before they close. PA too maybe especially western but I'd be getting there late. Otherwise I guess I'll try napping at rest stops and make it a 24+ hour run lol

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All my transportation ideas are panning out.trying to see if my brother wants to go Saturday

1 - 20 of 51 Posts