Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My shop friend just clued me in on this today...sounds good...Im more than likely going....

http://www.strangedaysevent.blogspot.com/

WARNING, AS PER ANOTHER MEMBER, THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN NSFW MATERIALS...you have been advised.... (thanks Lib...still aint found anything, tho)

Contest for bikes in diff categories too (Harley, Brit, Jap, etc)...2 days...Im gonna go Saturday...or if the weather's nice, mebbe Fri and camp at the Farm...

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Found out that a good friend is the drummer for one of the bands...gonna see is I can get some discount tix from him....

Cool stuff from last years event too...check out the picks....

http://strangedaysevent.blogspot.com/search/label/Strange Days 1

Im goin even if alone...I got people there I know, so.....just figured Id let you guys know...Im gonna win "Best Jap Rat", lolol....

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...nobody ?....NOBODY ???????????...where the hell are the bikers here...where are the aging hippies ???...music is Grateful Dead covers...The Band covers, etc etc....contests, prizes...scantilly clad women...beautiful mountainside farm on the east slope....camping, music, food, bikes of all types...jees guys...are you THAT pussy whipped ????....looks like I'll be goin alone...screw ya'all...yer all gonna die without "livin"....frickin sad...see ya on the other side....

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New news...ride in with yer woman (any woman) on the back, and she gets in fer free !!!....so, find some bimbo, promise her dinner and moonlight, and tell her she gotta give ya half of what she gets.....also.....thru my grapevine...I hear there's a Dave Mann original that will go to a picked tick...worth over 5k Id say....that could equal a sweetazz bike...

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
man,i hope my new cook is trained enuff by that time,otherwise i am chained to the grille.vernon is beautiful.i have family in hamburg,ogdensburg,branchville,newton,pretty much allover sussex county.i will post if i can make it

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Severely NSFW by the way...
Well, when I worked in an office, my office didnt have a comp, and was private anyway...that was 1991, lol...only other office I worked in after, was a small surveying office, all guys (upstairs) and one female receptionist downstairs...heck, we used to print lifesized PB centerfolds on the big HP Map printer, lol....
Was there nekkid wimmins at that website ?...dang, musta missed em !...

And btw all...I was just joshin about the "pussy whipped"....just trying to get a few of us together again for a nice ride...

And ANYONE from a distance that might wanna come, is welcome to spend a night or so at my place before headin back...meanin you Doc, and Lib, and anyone else.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have family in hamburg,ogdensburg,branchville,newton
My family had a summer place just N of Branchville btw...Lake Kittatinny...since the early 50's...thats why I know that area so well...

Sooo, just tell em yer "great aunt" in Branchville just passed, you were her fav, and they want ya to be a pallbearer....lol...(creative lies are ok, due to their uniqueness)...
If ya dont wanna do that long a ride, rent a small UHaul van, park it here for 2 days, and we ride over together....bet if you come, some of the other boys may....

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Doc...ya gonna make it ?...Im goin...its like a biker Woodstock...my 3 houses away buddy is takin a vacation day from Home Depot to go....KC said "he might"....Im goin even if both bail...this may be my last of anything like this...
Only 1 week away now...I WILL take pics, and Im sure some will be NSFW...lemme know soon so I can clear the spare room out, if anybody wants to stay till Sun morn....the ol lady dont care...just BYOB

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bummer, brother....its close to you, and think ya'd enjoyed....(call in sick ?, lol)...supposed to be back in the 80s fer that weekend too...
Mebbe will be a StrangeDays 3 next year...and if Im still alive, or havent moved to the Rockies, we'll do it then....:smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like Im goin solo...my buddy has to work at the Home Depot...sokay, I know a few that will be there...wouldda just been nice to ride over with friends....will prolly only spend Saturday there then, and win the prize fer the Best Jap Rat...

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Can we evaluate that pic for a sec? First of all, the obvious - two not-so-small dudes on one bike? Second, they're moving because the dude in front's feet are up. Third, he's riding one handed because the other hand is rockin' a open beer!? LOLOLOL!!!!

Hey Wolfie, how was the weekend? Was there a good turn out?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That pic is from last year's bro...it "happens" this weekend, 20, 21, 22...21st being the main day...

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
Hey Doc...ya gonna make it ?...Im goin...its like a biker Woodstock...my 3 houses away buddy is takin a vacation day from Home Depot to go....KC said "he might"....Im goin even if both bail...this may be my last of anything like this...
Only 1 week away now...I WILL take pics, and Im sure some will be NSFW...lemme know soon so I can clear the spare room out, if anybody wants to stay till Sun morn....the ol lady dont care...just BYOB
just had my second cook give his two weeks,so OleDoc is going to be putting way to many hours.don't care about the bosses,but my crew,which means i will have 2 green guys,won't be able to handle a very slow day without me.they plan to hire a woman who worked for them 20 years ago,but she will still need to be trained.and i am still waiting for my raise.sorry for gripping,just gotta get it off my head

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
Hey Doc...bring back memories ?...this is the site...

makes me wanna climb the mountains and then run full speed down them,grabbing the tress to slow you down.my knee wouldn't handle it now.used to drive security on the slopes nuts.4 or 5 of us used to race dirt bikes up the slopes in the summer.the security used to try to catch us on 4 wheelers,but as anyone knows,that doesn't happen tight woods

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
throw some shocks on that shovel and add a 21" front wheel and that is what my shovel will look like when she is finished

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
...lol...no probs bro....if Im still alive next year, and still in the area....mebbe then.... ;)
If I DO go (supposed to be low 80s during the day) and get the 20 bucks entrance...will try to take pics, tho prolly cant post all here, lol....what I liked, is that its not "Harley only"....Brits and Jap c'mon !!!...thats why I hoped to get more of the local guys....just a free fer all biker party with great music !...beer, tunes, babes, and bikes, on a pristine mountainside....what more could a man want ? ...Conan : "I have reached Valhalla"....lol

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
...lol...no probs bro....if Im still alive next year, and still in the area....mebbe then.... ;)
If I DO go (supposed to be low 80s during the day) and get the 20 bucks entrance...will try to take pics, tho prolly cant post all here, lol....what I liked, is that its not "Harley only"....Brits and Jap c'mon !!!...thats why I hoped to get more of the local guys....just a free fer all biker party with great music !...beer, tunes, babes, and bikes, on a pristine mountainside....what more could a man want ? ...Conan : "I have reached Valhalla"....lol
i will plan for it next year.and i love all makes of bikes.went to the rendevous one year on a 79 goldwing.lets say i got some ribbing.lol

1 - 20 of 50 Posts