1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Captive New Yorker....
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
One piece is the rubberband that holds the pouch inside the back of the tool box. I do not know what actually comes in a stock tool kit, it would be nice to know! A member just recently posted that he had one, "not broken", I can only guess that it was still in the factory wrapper? PM sent and guess he fell off the earth cause never heard anything else---

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
That shipping is a crock of s_it, $3.33 would be more reasonable, not $13.33

·
Captive New Yorker....
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Go to Cyclemotion in Middletown (Dolsontown Rd)...theyre sellin stock kits for like $5 each...whole bin of em because nobody uses em, besides mebbe the plug tool...they got discount bars, windshiels and other stuff too...I got a $190 fender there for $60...had one scratch....I was repainting it anyway...
Decent buncha boys there...

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've got the stock kit still. I use the spark plug wrench all of the time. The screw driver is a pain to use, but I actually used it today. I just keep a screw driver that has the bits stored in the twist-off handle cap, a set of cheap metric wrenches 8-15 mm and a 3.99 harbor freight special socket set on the bike. I spent a whopping $9 for all of the tools and they take up next to no room, the socket set being the only thing that doesn't fit in the tool box.

·
Captive New Yorker....
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Go to Cyclemotion in Middletown (Dolsontown Rd)...theyre sellin stock kits for like $5 each...whole bin of em because nobody uses em, besides mebbe the plug tool...they got discount bars, windshiels and other stuff too...I got a $190 fender there for $60...had one scratch....I was repainting it anyway...
Decent buncha boys there...
Cool, thanks...

What I really need is a good pair of riding gloves....

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
They got them there too...place is big...all kinda of gloves, helmets, etc

Walk all the way to the back, the tool kits are in a bin on the parts counter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts