1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Captive New Yorker....
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Seat looks stock, exuast is not, what is that hanging out of coolant bottle?

·
Captive New Yorker....
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It does have the buttons, that was the only pic i have here at work.... I don't think there's anything hanging out of the coolant bottle??

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
It's stock but looks as if it has been reupholstered.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
the seat does look like it was reupholstered...maybe it's the lighting, but it looks burgundy to me.
The mirrors are not stock from what I see.
I think romeobravo172 was seeing the brake cable

·
Captive New Yorker....
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, it is burgundy. Does the stock seat only come in black?

·
Super Moderator
11,865 Posts
Yes, it is burgundy. Does the stock seat only come in black?
Stock seat only comes in black. Someone recovered it, reusing the stock button locations it seems.

The photo looks like you have a rag sticking out of the coolant tank in leu of a lid.....But I think it's just the grass on the other side of the bike.:)

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Seat is stock, but if it is not black it has been recovered. Sometimes light can play tricks with colors in pictures. I would check that coolant bottle just to make sure. Supposed to have a black screw on lid. As someone else said, the exhaust is not stock. I would check your plugs to see if your air/fuel mixture is ok. Sometimes installing an aftermarket exhaust system will lean out the mixture, and require rejetting to compensate. That may have already been done, but it wouldn't hurt to make sure.

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Looks like a highway hawk chrome rad cover? Is there a grill in there or just rad louvers?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Nothing hanging out of there guys, I can see thru that part of my bike and it's just the background grass on the other side.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
...hmmmm...pink seats and grass...:wow: ...who's been smokin what ? !
Kidding...I enlarged it, and yep, its turf...you can see same between the 2 jugs as well.

·
Captive New Yorker....
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So that's what it's called, a Rad cover? I just have the radiator and the stock plastic cover.

·
Captive New Yorker....
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
...hmmmm...pink seats and grass...:wow: ...who's been smokin what ? !
Kidding...I enlarged it, and yep, its turf...you can see same between the 2 jugs as well.
Yep, just the plain ole black plastic cap is on there.....

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
just looked kind of funky!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts