Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a stock set of brake and clutch hand levers for my ride. Everything seems to be good but a bit scratched on the brake side. Shipping would be to New Jersey 08824. Thank you.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Are your levers chromed or just polished aluminum?

Mine were chromed, but I broke the end off my clutch lever.
When I got a replacement, it was just polished aluminum.
Up until then I did not know there were two different finishes.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Looking for a stock set of brake and clutch hand levers for my ride. Everything seems to be good but a bit scratched on the brake side. Shipping would be to New Jersey 08824. Thank you.
Be-aware, the Newer "Round" Master Cylinder Brake Lever is a different part number than older "Rectangular" Master Cylinder....NOT interchangeable !
was change in 1991 ?
- :surprise: -

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Be-aware, the Newer "Round" Master Cylinder Brake Lever is a different part number than older "Rectangular" Master Cylinder....NOT interchangeable !
was change in 1991 ?
I've got a 92 and my master cylinder is round, so I can't refute your guess. :)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
was change in 1991 ?
I've got a 92 and my master cylinder is round, so I can't refute your guess. :)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
I think there's an echo in here. echo in here. echo in here. echo in here. :wink2:
That's what it sounds like inside my head

·
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are your levers chromed or just polished aluminum?

Mine were chromed, but I broke the end off my clutch lever.
When I got a replacement, it was just polished aluminum.
Up until then I did not know there were two different finishes.
I would have to say they are polished aluminum.

·
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
was change in 1991 ?
I do have the "Round" MC on my 2000.

·
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone have a set of hand levers that are willing to let go of?

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Anyone have a set of hand levers that are willing to let go of?
Tom, I should have two sets. Need to shuffle my worktable and dig them out.

One set has been down and ground on some, the other set is new with about 100 miles on them. I did see the package today and I think they are Emgo.

I bought new stockers (emgo), then found a super deal on a pair of Kury wide chrome levers.

·
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tom, I should have two sets. Need to shuffle my worktable and dig them out.

One set has been down and ground on some, the other set is new with about 100 miles on them. I did see the package today and I think they are Emgo.

I bought new stockers (emgo), then found a super deal on a pair of Kury wide chrome levers.
OK. When you get time let me know about the newer set. My present set has been down also so I prefer the newer set if they are available. I just saw some on FleaBay if you don't find your set but I rather deal with forum members if possible. I am not in a super rush. If you locate that set shoot me a price with shipping to 08824 (NJ). Thanks.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
I'll try to look them up tomorrow. Was on the run today trying to beat the storms.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Have the levers in my hand. Bikemaster brand, maybe a few more miles than I thought, judging by the bug guts, but not rashed up at all.

I'll send a PM and we'll do the details.

·
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Have the levers in my hand. Bikemaster brand, maybe a few more miles than I thought, judging by the bug guts, but not rashed up at all.

I'll send a PM and we'll do the details.
I will check the PM tonight and shoot you a reply one way or another. Thank you.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
I remember arguing with Wolfie cause I forgot and put a 92 master on mine.damn did I feel bad that day.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
I remember arguing with Wolfie cause I forgot and put a 92 master on mine.damn did I feel bad that day.
Yeah, you better be pretty sure you know what you are talking about if you disagree with the Wolfman when it comes to anything related to motorcycles. He can be a cantankerous old [email protected], but I suspect he has forgotten more about motorcycles than I will ever know. :wink2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts