Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I sent my stator to tpe a month ago and im STILL waiting for it to get back. He emailed me a wk after I sent it and said it would be done and out to me in a couple more days. Now 2 and a half weeks later nothing. And no response to my emails or calls. Grrrr. I want this thing back together!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
7,685 Posts
That's a bummer, Tim must have gotten a Spring slam. I was less patient and called him, then it was few days before I received it. Can't recall the details but it was earlier last Spring. I still didn't get on the road until June.

I still think it's worth the wait, we've talked about them so much there could've been a spike in demand, on top of the Summer rush. I hope that's all it is, funny he stopped answering though.

Bet he will still buy dead stators if anyone has one, that makes turnaround quicker.

·
2,505 Posts
He did the same thing to me, you'll get it eventually.....

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
He did the same thing to me, you'll get it eventually.....
same here....a week late on arrival....never got the TPE installed during rebuild/repair, but it is holding up well in NewRiders bike. LOL

:smiley_th

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got one back a couple weeks ago that was late, he did finally email back and say that his personal side had taken over, flooding at a house he owned, etc. Be patient it will show up.

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts