Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still trying to get a stock set of mufflers that look nice and are not modified.
Does anyone have a pair there willing to part with or sell. Will be happy to pay shipping. Thanks Steve.
P.S. Piro ,thanks for offering that set on last post....I thought that the other guy needed them more then me so I let it go.

·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i did have a set that were decent, i will look in the garage, if they are still there you pay to ship, you can have them
Thanks for the reply And taking the time to look ,much appreciated, if you find them or not. Steve

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
I just saw one go up on ebay, I think it was 49 bucks to start

·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
195 Posts
I've got a set from my '86 you can have for shipping costs. PM me if ya want 'em.
Che

·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sent a PM to Cheman. Waiting to hear back.

jprather, I hope you dont mind me asking,I dont want to sound ungreatful in
anyway for all your efforts here, but could you tell what kind of shape there in. Scratched,pitted rusted....My bikes really clean but my neighbors arent so happy with my drilled out exhaust.
And again ,thanks to everyone here for all your help with this and alot of other things people have helped with on this site. I hope I can be as much help to others here at some point.This is the best online community Ive ever
come across.Steve

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sent a PM to Cheman. Waiting to hear back.

jprather, I hope you dont mind me asking,I dont want to sound ungreatful in
anyway for all your efforts here, but could you tell what kind of shape there in. Scratched,pitted rusted....My bikes really clean but my neighbors arent so happy with my drilled out exhaust.
And again ,thanks to everyone here for all your help with this and alot of other things people have helped with on this site. I hope I can be as much help to others here at some point.This is the best online community Ive ever
come across.Steve
I found both, they don't look to bad , one needs to have the flange re-welded, ( i think I can get that done for free from the shop here at work ) I will send you some pic's if you like, no sense in shipping them if you can't use them, and I'm the same way, I try to take pride in the way my bike looks !!

·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I found both, they don't look to bad , one needs to have the flange re-welded, ( i think I can get that done for free from the shop here at work ) I will send you some pic's if you like, no sense in shipping them if you can't use them, and I'm the same way, I try to take pride in the way my bike looks !!
I sent you a PM. Steve

1 - 13 of 13 Posts