Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that do not get over to the Yahoo Group lately a great post was made regarding the Stebel Horns by roy in pa and Curtis.

They are HERE at BikerHiWay for 34.95 plus shipping of $7.99.

BUT...if you want to fill out a quick survey for BikerHiway, you'll get shipping for free!

Clicking THIS link will bring you to a quick online survey. Fill it out and anywhere from 12-24 hours later, you'll get a discount code to use during checkout for FREE shipping.

I just picked up my Stebel Horn, but the discount code can be used for anything on the site for free shipping.

From BikerHiWay:
Stebel Nautilus Compact Motorcycle Air Horn
Want distracted drivers to pay attention? They will with this ear-splitting, 139 dB motorcycle Air Horn. Useful for getting that preoccupied driver to drop their cell phone, the piercing sound of this Stebel Air Horn can be heard three city blocks away! Check out the deafening sound of the Stebel Air Horn. (tie up the dog first.)

·
85 VN 700
1,033 Posts
And just a note that these horns are REALLY LOUD! As one of my buddies said, "It sounds like a [email protected]! truck"

Had someone thinking about turning with me almost to the intersection - she jumped and her head turned the fastest I've seen from a cager when I blipped the horn ;-)

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
And just a note that these horns are REALLY LOUD! As one of my buddies said, "It sounds like a [email protected]! truck"

Had someone thinking about turning with me almost to the intersection - she jumped and her head turned the fastest I've seen from a cager when I blipped the horn ;-)
Can you post a picture showing where you mounted yours? Love to get it, really need a good horn, too many stupid drivers out there.

Thanks,

Jon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts