Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time for a stator swap and I'm going to do the plate conversion. I was talking to a friend with a shop about it and he said that if I could find the dimensions he would gladly help me make a plate. I could have sworn that I saw the dimensions for the plate and holes once on the forum but I can't find them now. Does anyone recall that posting by chance? If I'm imagining it I'll just order a kit but I would like to make my plate from scratch if I can find the dimensions. Thanks :)

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
It's time for a stator swap and I'm going to do the plate conversion. I was talking to a friend with a shop about it and he said that if I could find the dimensions he would gladly help me make a plate. I could have sworn that I saw the dimensions for the plate and holes once on the forum but I can't find them now. Does anyone recall that posting by chance? If I'm imagining it I'll just order a kit but I would like to make my plate from scratch if I can find the dimensions. Thanks :)
you might search under user name "tuxedoseven" I believe was the original poster of the mod.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts