Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last times apiars a strange noise in left fork: knoking like washer knocks of case. :hitanykey
Have somebody the same problem?

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Are you sure nothing was hitting the fork, such as any wires or cables?
Also, how are the front brakes and rotors? I managed to get a small dent in my left rotor which now makes a noticable 'bump' when I use the front brakes. A little more sanding and I'll have that fixed easy enough.

·
239 Posts
Check those front fender bolts,they can get loose,mine did.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nothing else can hit on fork, all of this things was tied with rubber? when I search what wrong? :)
When fornt wheel in air and I hit it up and down then I hear that noise! Noise like bolt shakes in pan!
That noise heared when I rod by inertion, I mean no acceleration or decceleration.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Hmm, have you tried removing the wheel to compare the left fork movement to the right fork?
I would think if something came apart or broke inside the fork, there would be a difference in how it feels.
I'm just guessing here. I haven't been into the forks yet.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I have been into the forks, and this is worry me.
Couse If I repaired something it brakes again. I have change a seals in fork -now I have problem with fork.
I repair balancers - have a problem with them+ stator, I think becouse vibration.

One positive moment that I have is that - I still riding!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well It wasn't a fork. It was brake pad -it almoust dropes frome holder. It is below service limmit.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Well, that should be an easy fix!! Glad it wasn't anything in the forks! :smiley_th

1 - 8 of 8 Posts