Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I was looking at Ray's vulcan page and I saw that he replaced his cables and brakelines with stainless steel.

I found a front brakeline online. I couldn't find throttle cables, etc.

What are my options for replacing the black cables at the handlebars with stainless?

Thanks, Mark

·
Registered
169 Posts
Mark said:
Hi. I was looking at Ray's vulcan page and I saw that he replaced his cables and brakelines with stainless steel.

I found a front brakeline online. I couldn't find throttle cables, etc.

What are my options for replacing the black cables at the handlebars with stainless?

Thanks, Mark
I think you can order custom cables from Barnett's website.

http://www.barnettclutches.com/pages/cables/cable_guide.html

·
Forum Faciliator
369 Posts
Thanks. when you take your old cables off, I would be interested in knowing the length of them.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Mark said:
For those who may be interested, I found that Motion Pro makes stainless steel throttle, clutch and speedometer cables for the VN750.

You can check www.motionpro.com for part numbers. I ordered mine from www.sideroadcycles.com.

Mark
I know denniskirk.com carries the stainless steel speedometer cable. They may carry the others as well.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Loran in Npvl IL said:
I know denniskirk.com carries the stainless steel speedometer cable. They may carry the others as well.
My mistake, Dennis Kirk WILL be carring them... the in stock status is "Will be in soon"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts