Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meine dammen und herren, ladies and gents, officially announcing the institution of 3 new moderators at the VN750 forum. Now, there have always been mods/admins here, some simply moved along, etc., and were never replaced. The owners/administrators saw a need for these positions to be refilled, and perhaps even added to.
So, please welcome myself (Wolfie), SlimVulcanRider, and ThTanner as the replacement mods. We will stive to keep this board SPAM free, and organize posts into their proper categories. Only blatant disregard to the rules will be dealt with, although a few gentle hints and nudges may also be at times applied. Im hoping this helps streamline searching here, makes it easier for new members, and eliminates spammers/hackers etc.

Now. Do not start a discussion here about "whether or not". This isnt the place. Start a new thread about it in THIS section.

Thanx much...Wolfie

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Thanks to you all for taking on this responsibility.
I am sure this board will become an even better resource for finding all things relating to the vn7XX.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Definitely looking forward to a more organized version of this forum. The regular "search" function has always been pretty obsolete, so the new stickies you guys are putting up and general organization is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Definitely looking forward to a more organized version of this forum. The regular "search" function has always been pretty obsolete, so the new stickies you guys are putting up and general organization is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
x2

WilliamTech :smiley_th

·
Registered
483 Posts
Congrats to all three of you!

I am very much looking forward to seeing the verses get a makeover and some better organization of threads and such.

Thanks for taking the time out of your personal life to handle this extra responsibility.

Ride Safe

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
i love theway you guys are taking care of the website.thanks for all of your efforts to making an awesome site even beeter:smiley_th

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
i love theway you guys are taking care of the website.thanks for all of your efforts to making an awesome site even beeter:smiley_th
even "beeter"?
...more like a vegetable??
sorry for yankin' your chain ODD, but the typo just made me smile. :) lol

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
even "beeter"?
...more like a vegetable??
sorry for yankin' your chain ODD, but the typo just made me smile. :) lol
if you say it with a mexican accent you will get the joke :smiley_th

·
Banned