Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a Springer seat for my bike. Don't really care too much what it looks like or what kind of spring system. Anybody know of a place to find them moderately priced?

·
If only it had 6th gear..
1,100 Posts
Here's a couple on ebay. Search these item numbers: 370568944945 and 140662334916. I like the 2nd one a little better but it looks a bit rougher. You going hard tail on your bike?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man.
Yeah I saw the 2nd one & I'm trying to get the guy to send me more pics. It's cheap and I'll probably refinish it if I get that one but you can't go wrong for that price.

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
If you are looking for a bobber style seat like that, try a place called bluecollarbobbers.com. They do not make one specifically for the 750, but they do make them for many other bikes, including the Vulcan 800. Might need to do a little improvising to make it fit but they are high quality.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn, I could spend some serious time lookin at that site. Thanks for the lead. Probably out of my price range for now but I'll definitely keep it in mind. Those light kits look pretty solid too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts