Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Rider on the Storm
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The weather was perfect, the Hocking Hills spectacular in their wild beauty, the twisty roads challenging, and the spring Poker Run a great experience (though I arrived late and left early). Some photos are pasted in below. I'll be adding others to my gallery at this link ~ http://www.vn750.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=766.

A lot of people worked together to make this event happen, but special kudos to Ruger and Patty!

Ruger leads the procession...

And Denny knows every procession needs a piper...

And what's a VN gathering without buddies? Justine - BJ - Buddy

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Thanks Charlie,for being the man behind the camera ,I think we had 9 bikes total ride in the Run and everyone ad a great time Blaine's wife ,Justine ,won one of the bonus cash draws and several of the Ladies won door Prizes at the drawing at Millstone BBQ.I wish you could have stayed with us longer but I know you had other responsibilities ,It was good to see you and everyone again.

I'll see you all on the next round :smiley_th

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Cool pics Charley. Looks like you all had a good time.

I looked at the first pic in the OP 3 times before I realized what was wrong. Patty has ducktail rear fender. (Just about said Patty has a ducktail rear end, but that just wouldn`t be polite would it? Sorry Patty, I couldn`t pass up the opportunity to make a joke) :)
It`s a Vulcan 500 with that extra 6th gear we all want! :smiley_th

And I want one those "Can You See Me Now" orange shirts that Denny and Ruger are wearing!! Have to starting looking for one up here I guess.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Cool pics Charley. Looks like you all had a good time.

I looked at the first pic in the OP 3 times before I realized what was wrong. Patty has ducktail rear fender. (Just about said Patty has a ducktail rear end, but that just wouldn`t be polite would it? Sorry Patty, I couldn`t pass up the opportunity to make a joke) :)
It`s a Vulcan 500 with that extra 6th gear we all want! :smiley_th

And I want one those "Can You See Me Now" orange shirts that Denny and Ruger are wearing!! Have starting looking for one up here I guess.
My t shirt is rated G,Ruger wears the PG version.:)

as an after thought,Here is the link to Michelle's Page,Gordon.You may have to contact her through this link I didn't see it listed but she has them in her store,they also come in the neon green color too.
http://shop.hockinghillsmotorcycleranch.com/category.sc;jsessionid=6E25854BFC1FB9D24C1AF2E443D9A06E.qscstrfrnt05?categoryId=2

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Thanks Charlie,for being the man behind the camera ,I think we had 9 bikes total ride in the Run and everyone ad a great time Blaine's wife ,Justine ,won one of the bonus cash draws and several of the Ladies won door Prizes at the drawing at Millstone BBQ.I wish you could have stayed with us longer but I know you had other responsibilities ,It was good to see you and everyone again.

I'll see you all on the next round :smiley_th
I believe we had a total of 10 bikes on the poker run. it would have been 11, if Robert wasn't such a "sick person" on Saturday! lol :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
so, should I start looking for a place to stay for the fall Poker run now too?! lol:beerchug:
As for, me I say yes :smiley_th

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Well, here's the classic shot...

Ruger`s is not a T-shirt, but rather a button up shirt or nylon windbreaker with a collar. I haven`t noticed that before. Where did you get that one Ruger?

Oh, and thanks Denny for the link back to Michelle at HH guest ranch. :smiley_th
Guys at the local bike night have seen the shirts too, so they must be available somewhere up here north of the 49th.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Ruger`s is not a T-shirt, but rather a button up shirt or nylon windbreaker with a collar. I haven`t noticed that before. Where did you get that one Ruger?

Oh, and thanks Denny for the link back to Michelle at HH guest ranch. :smiley_th
Guys at the local bike night have seen the shirts too, so they must be available somewhere up here north of the 49th.
yup, it's a button up shirt. "where did I get it?", if I had a nickel for every time I was asked that lol.........I got it off ebay.

I can't tell you, just this weekend alone, how many cagers passed by me and gave me the thumbs up. at every place I stopped, every time I turned around some one was telling me how much they liked my shirt!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts