Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, how come there's not a "Spotted" sticky in each of the regional forums? This is the first vehicle-based forum I've been on that doesn't have one. I'm sure I've posted in a "spotted" thread before but I couldn't find it this time.

Anywho, I just spotted a black VN750 AT MY WORK!!!!! I'm in Bridgewater NJ at 55 Corporate Drive, Sanofi. Are you here? If yeah, we should definitely chat. It's beautiful outside, GREAT day to ride to work. :motorcycl

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
there are so many vulcans around here, dave and i could fill pages. im seeing more and more 750's all the time

·
Registered
936 Posts
I don't see many of them in the Dallas area. Every now and then I'll spot one.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I don't see many of them in the Dallas area. Every now and then I'll spot one.
theres a pretty active vroc chapter in central pa. in a 50 mile radius we have/had about 9 kawasaki dealerships too

·
Registered
656 Posts
I look for them and checked the member map but I have yet to see any in eastern CT.Im planing a camping trip up north,maybe Ill trailer my bike up,my health wont let me ride that far. I did make it to another birthday on Aug.12. 59years.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,721 Posts
I look for them and checked the member map but I have yet to see any in eastern CT.Im planing a camping trip up north,maybe Ill trailer my bike up,my health wont let me ride that far. I did make it to another birthday on Aug.12. 59years.
good for you! and Happy Birthday! :)

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
Nine of us rode from Rochester ( 302 miles ) to the Harley Davidson plant in York Pa. last Sunday and Monday for a 2 hour tour. Monday on the way back we passed a VN 750 on Interstate 83 and another one on Route 15 in Pa. Cruising at 74 mph I couldn't say much to them.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
Nine of us rode from Rochester ( 302 miles ) to the Harley Davidson plant in York Pa. last Sunday and Monday for a 2 hour tour. Monday on the way back we passed a VN 750 on Interstate 83 and another one on Route 15 in Pa. Cruising at 74 mph I couldn't say much to them.
Hell if ya were on 15 Wednesday ya would have passed Hex

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Hey, how come there's not a "Spotted" sticky in each of the regional forums? This is the first vehicle-based forum I've been on that doesn't have one. I'm sure I've posted in a "spotted" thread before but I couldn't find it this time.

Anywho, I just spotted a black VN750 AT MY WORK!!!!! I'm in Bridgewater NJ at 55 Corporate Drive, Sanofi. Are you here? If yeah, we should definitely chat. It's beautiful outside, GREAT day to ride to work. :motorcycl
I just tried to "sticky" this thread LP, but it has been so long since I have performed any moderator functions that I cannot remember how! :BLAM:

One of the other mods will have to do it I guess.

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Hows that? Ha! My first sticky. Wait. That didn't sound right...

·
Super Moderator
2,570 Posts
not many VN750's here where I am at near Port Charlotte, but you cant throw a pebble without hitting at least 50 Harleys, and a few other 'large' cruisers.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I've seen very few if any VN 750's in the almost two years I've had mine.

·
2,520 Posts
there are so many vulcans around here, dave and i could fill pages. im seeing more and more 750's all the time
You got that right Dave. I've seen at least at few at the lawn biker breakfast and even ran across one when we rode down to the Union Hotel in MD. Every time I spoke to the people they didn't know there was a forum for these bikes. I had some of my VN750 Cards that I made on me and handed them out. Not sure if anyone joined from that.

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I'm soooooo jealy!
There's that word again. LOL!!! :rockon:

Happy B-day dude. :pepper:

I think the idea is just to hang a sense of where you saw them and when, then post that up in this thread to see if it was anyone here.

I just tried to "sticky" this thread LP, but it has been so long since I have performed any moderator functions that I cannot remember how! :BLAM:

One of the other mods will have to do it I guess.
\/ Voila. :D Thanks Hoss.

Hows that? Ha! My first sticky. Wait. That didn't sound right...
Thanks man!

So again, when anyone sees a VN750 out there, the idea is really just to mentally mark down when and where you saw it then post it in the proper regional forum. I see one in the Bank of Princeton all the time, which, just to make things really confusing, is actually in Pennington. It's black and it's ooooooold. Anybody here?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Spotted two this pay week. Today's was in Kearny NJ. Looked completely stock with small bags and possible a car tire on the back. Hope he's a member here

1 - 18 of 18 Posts